Curtis M. Jensen
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in St. George, UT
A founding partner and president of Snow Jensen & Reece, P.C., Curtis M. Jensen represents clients in St. George, Provo and Salt Lake City, Utah. His practice areas include mediation and dispute resolution, construction law, business law, and real estate law. He was named one of Utah Business magazine’s Legal Elite list, Super Lawyers and is AV Preeminent peer-review rated,* the highest rating, through Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Jensen is admitted to practice in the state of Utah and has almost four decades of experience practicing law. In 1979, Bachelor of Science degree (Economics) from Brigham Young University in 1982. law school at the University of Tulsa College of Law and is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Utah and the United States Supreme Court.
An active participant in his community both professionally and personally, Mr. Jensen is a member of the Federal Bar Association, the Southern Utah Bar Association. He serves as a member of the Utah Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission, a board of Trustee member of S.J. Quinney College of Law (University of Utah), a past member Utah State Court Nomination Committee (5th Division) and past commissioner and president of the Utah State Bar. as well as several committees within the same organizations. He also provides additional pro bono work for the Utah State Bar and is a Utah State Bar mentor.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Curtis M. Jensen
First Admitted: 1985, Utah
Professional Webpage: https://www.snowjensen.com/attorney/jensen-curtis-m/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Utah State Bar Pro-Bono, 2012 - Present
- Utah State Bar Mentor (NLTP)
- Utah State Bar Modest Means, 2012 - Present
- SJ Quinney Law School Board of Trustee, Utah Judicial Performance Commission Member, Past-chairman of the Santa Clara City Planning Commission, Past-chairman of the Washington County School District Foundation, Board Member of Washington County School District Foundation, Southern Utah Habitat for Humanity Board Member.
- Being a Leader in the Law: Reflections on Meeting the Responsibilities of the Legal Profession, 2014 UTAH L. REV. ONLAW 63.
- Lecture: “Contracts and Risk Prevention”, Sponsoring Organization: Southern Utah University, 2007 - 2007
- Lecture: Utah Contractor Board of Certification of Licensing of General Contractors, 2006 - 2007
- Business Adjunct Professor, Southern Utah University, 1999 - 2001
- Business Adjunct Professor, Dixie State University, 1999 - 2002
- , Utah Business magazine’s Elite Lawyers
- , AV preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- , Super Lawyers in the areas of Business and Construction
- Utah State Court Nomination Committee (5th Division)
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Utah, 1985
- Utah, 1985
- Federal Bar Association (District of Utah), 1985 - Present
- Utah Southern Bar Association, Past President
- American Bar Association, Member
- Santa Clara Economic Development Commission, Member
- Washington County Municipal Court Nomination Committee
- Utah State Bar President, Utah State Bar President-Elect, Bar Commissioner, liaison to the Utah State Bar's Ethics Advisory Opinion Committee, Character Fitness Committee, Budget and Finance Committee, Lawyer Referral Service Committee
- Brigham Young University, B.S., 1982
- Certified Mediator
- Commercial and Private Sectors
- Design Professional
- Developers and etc.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022