Top rated workers' compensation attorney in White River Junction, VermontDavis Steadman Percy & Sluka LLC
Practice Areas: Workers' compensation
Licensed in Vermont since: 2005
Education: Vermont Law School
Davis Steadman Percy & Sluka LLC167 N Main St
White River Junction, VT 05001 Visit website
J. Justin Sluka is an attorney at Davis Steadman Percy & Sluka LLC in White River Junction, Vermont. Mr. Sluka concentrates his practice on workers’ compensation law and represents both individuals and employers in White River Junction, Burlington, Montpelier and throughout the state of Vermont.
For over a decade, Mr. Sluka has provided exceptional representation to injured Vermont workers. He is an experienced litigator and is familiar with all phases of the workers’ compensation process. He also serves as a mediator in many cases, guiding all parties toward the best resolution for the situation. As a lawyer, he provides compassionate and knowledgeable legal counsel to each client, with a deep understanding of the devastating impact of a work-related injury.
Although the bulk of his practice focuses on workers’ compensation law, Mr. Sluka is also experienced in employment law, insurance law and civil litigation. Over his career, he has litigated in state and federal courts in Vermont and New Hampshire, as well as before the State of Vermont Department of Labor and Vermont Supreme Court.
Mr. Sluka earned a bachelor’s degree from Lehigh University before completing his law degree at Vermont Law School. He received his license to practice law in Vermont in 2005. He is an active contributor to his legal community and regularly lectures at continuing legal education seminars for groups such as the National Business Institute and Sterling Education Services.
Outside of professional life, Mr. Sluka enjoys engaging in his local community by serving in various leadership positions. He is a former chair of the Reading Elementary School Board of Trustees and former negotiation council chair of Windsor Central Supervisory Union Board.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant, Workers' compensation: employer/insurance
- 90% Workers' compensation: claimant
- 10% Workers' compensation: employer/insurance
First Admitted: 2005, Vermont
Professional Webpage: https://whiteriverlawyers.com/justin-sluka/
- Lehigh University
- Happening Now: Preauthorization of Medical Treatment, Workers’ Compensation Law and Practice, Sterling Education Services, Inc., 2012
- Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set-Aside Arrangements, Workers’ Compensation Fundamentals, National Business Institute, 2018
- Happening Now: Preauthorization of Medical Treatment, Fundamentals of Workers’ Compensation, Sterling Education Services, Inc., 2014
- Temporary Benefits: Partial & Total, Fundamentals of Workers’ Compensation, Sterling Education Services, Inc., 2014
- Medicare Set-Asides and Settlements, Complex Workers’ Compensation Issues, National Business Institute, 2014
- Negotiation Council Chair, Windsor Central Supervisory Union Board, Woodstock, Vermont, FY 2014
- Member, Windsor Central Supervisory Union Board, Woodstock, Vermont, 2007 to 2018
- Member, Reading Elementary School Board of Trustees, Reading, Vermont, 2007 to 2018
- Chair, Reading Elementary School Board of Trustees, 2010 to 2018
- New England Rising Star in Workers’ Compensation, 2015, Super Lawyers
Office location for Justin Sluka
167 N Main St
White River Junction, VT 05001
- Rising Stars: 2015