Top rated Personal Injury attorney in White River Junction, VermontSabbeth Law -- Vermont & New Hampshire Personal Injury Attorneys
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation
Licensed in Vermont since: 2009
Education: Vermont Law School
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Mike is uniquely caring and personally supportive of his clients while at the same time diligent, aggressive and knowledgeable in fighting the insurance companies on their behalf. Unlike many injury attorneys, Mike is a trial lawyer and does not shy away from seeking justice for his clients before a jury. His work has resulted in 7 and 8 figure results for his clients.
Mike created Sabbeth Law with a distinct mission placing emphasis on the investment and practice of cutting edge trial strategy and skills. Sabbeth Law has earned its reputation for focused aggressiveness as exemplified through its willingness to go the distance where many firms would prefer to settle under value. This reputation and its track record separates Sabbeth Law from many of the injury law firms in the area that settle under value.
Additionally, Mike Sabbeth has led his firm to place an emphasis on its trucking crash practice in Vermont and New Hampshire. Trucking crash cases are extremely different from car crash cases. When they are handled the same way, that means they've been mishandled. Mike has worked with lawyers throughout the country to study and implement the tools that have allowed him to handle trucking cases with a unique skill-set and approach. He is also a member of the Academy of Trucking Accident Attorneys and the American Association for Justice's Trucking Litigation Group.
First Admitted: 2009, Vermont
Professional Webpage: https://sabbethlaw.com/michael-j-sabbeth-esquire/
- Trial Lawyers College
- Attorney Mike Sabbeth on representing the injured in Vermont and New Hampshire, Truth & Justice, 2000
- Attorney Sabbeth presented at an Advanced Workers' Compensation on best practices in handling Permanent Total Disability cases. , Presented on Advanced Workers' Compensation to practicing Vermont practitioners., Presenter, VTAJ, 2019
- Top Trial Lawyer in securing a multi-million dollar result., Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2019
- , Top Plaintiffs Trial Lawyer, National Trial Lawyers, 2020
- AV Rating - Highest Possible Rating for Legal Ability & Ethics, Martindale-Hubbell, 2020
- Best Lawyers, U.S. News & World Report, 2021
- Our client sustained severe permanent injuries while on the job. We were able to resolve his Vermont workers' compensation case for $500,000.00. , 2020
- Our client was struck, head-on, but a box truck while driving in Vermont. Her friend who was riding with her was killed, and our client was seriously injured and thankfully was able to make a very good recovery from her injuries. We were able to resolve this case for $750,000.00. , 2016
- Our client, a minor at the time, was riding dirtbike motorcycles with the defendant at the defendant's property. The defendant performed an extremely dangerous maneuver that ended up causing our client severe and permanent injuries. The defendant (i.e., the defendant's insurance company) refused to accept any liability. We litigated this case for approximately 3 years before we were finally able to get in front of a jury. After speaking with the potential jurors in court and selecting the jury, the defendant insurance company met our number at $1,100,000.00. The case thus settled prior to verdict. , 2016
- A tractor trailer truck crashed into my client's vehicle while he was visiting Vermont. The wreck resulted in multiple injuries, including to the spinal cord. We litigated this case in VT Federal District Court. Ultimately, we were able to secure an $18,000,000.00 award for our client prior to trial. , 2019
- President of the Vermont Association for Justice (VTAJ), previously known as the Vermont Trial Lawyers Association. , 2022
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2019