Antonia E. Miller
Top rated real estate attorney in Arlington, VirginiaWalsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C.
A shareholder at Walsh Colucci Lubeley & Walsh PC located in Arlington, Virginia, Antonia E. Miller primarily concentrates her legal practice on real estate and commercial business transactions. Licensed in Virginia and Washington, D.C., she assists clients with matters relating to real estate contracts, leases, complex development agreements, business entity documents and real estate closings.
Optimistic, responsive and energetic, Ms. Miller keeps even the most complicated cases moving forward with her creativity and dedication. For the past 10 years, she has demonstrated her ability to accurately identify clients’ problems and offer them the most appropriate solution. She focuses on building long-term relationships and creating mutual satisfaction in all her endeavors with her clients.
Ms. Miller graduated with her bachelor’s in economics and women’s studies in 2008 from DePauw University, where she was part of the Kappa Alpha Theta fraternity, the Management Fellows Program and the Women’s tennis team. She earned her Juris Doctor from William & Mary in 2011 and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. As a law student, she published an article for the Journal of Women and the Law and served on the Special Education Law Clinic.
An active member of the legal community, Ms. Miller belongs to the American Bar Association and the Virginia State Bar. She completed Leadership Arlington’s Young Professionals Program in 2014. She is a board member of the Jefferson Village Civic Association and the University of Richmond’s Epsilon Psi Chapter of the Kappa Alpha Theta. Passionate about giving back to the society she practices in, Ms. Miller devotes time to Everybody Wins! DC’s Power Lunch program as a reading mentor and to Alexandria and Arlington CASA Program as a volunteer court-appointed special advocate.
Practice areasReal estate: business, Business/corporate
- 80% Real estate: business
- 20% Business/corporate
First Admitted: 2011, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://thelandlawyers.com/professionals/miller/
- DePauw University, B.A., cum laude, 2008
- Power Lunch Reading Mentor – Everybody Wins! DC (EW!DC). EW!DC is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting children’s literacy and a love of learning through shared reading experiences
- Kappa Alpha Theta, Advisory Board Member, University of Richmond Chapter (Epsilon Psi)
- Jefferson Village Civic Association, Board Member
- Alexandria/Arlington CASA Program, Volunteer Court Appointed Special Advocate
- “Inherent (Gender) Unreasonableness of the Concept of ‘Reasonableness’: Voluntary Manslaughter Committed in the Heat of Passion,” William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law (Fall 2010)
- Leadership Arlington Young Professionals Program, Class of Spring 2014
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Virginia, 2020-2021
- American Bar Association
- Washington, D.C.
- Virginia State Bar Association
Office location for Antonia E. Miller
2200 Clarendon Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22201
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021