Daniel G. Dannenbaum
Top rated Family Law attorney in Arlington, VirginiaDannenbaum Law Firm, PLLC
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in Virginia since: 1990
Education: The George Washington University Law School
Dannenbaum Law Firm, PLLC2300 Clarendon Blvd
Arlington, VA 22201 Visit website
Daniel G. Dannenbaum is an attorney and sole practitioner at Dannenbaum Law Firm, PLLC, in Arlington, Virginia. Mr. Dannenbaum concentrates his practice in family law, representing clients in matters including uncontested divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, complex property division, premarital agreements and more. His practice represents individuals in Arlington and throughout the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
A graduate of Harvard University, Mr. Dannenbaum earned his law degree from the George Washington University Law School, graduating with high honors in the top 10 percent of his class. As a law student, he was invited to join the Order of the Coif, an honorary society that recognizes students who have demonstrated excellent scholarship. He has been admitted to practice in the state courts of Virginia since 1990 and the District of Columbia since 1991.
Prior to founding his own firm, Mr. Dannenbaum served as a principal attorney at The Lewis Law Firm and as a partner at Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP. He has lectured at continuing legal education seminars for groups, including the Arlington County Bar Association and regularly gives presentations on a variety of family law topics throughout Virginia and the Washington, D.C., area.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Dannenbaum has worked on several high-profile cases, including some that were featured on television programs such as ABC's "Primetime Live" and in publications including The Washington Post.
Acknowledged for his accomplishments in the legal profession, Mr. Dannenbaum has been named one of the top lawyers in Washington, D.C., by Washingtonian Magazine.
Practice areasFamily Law
Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1990, Washington DC
Professional Webpage: https://www.dannenbaumlaw.com/attorney/daniel-g-dannenbaum/
- Featured in the Washington Post
- Featured on ABC's Prime Time Live
- Lectured, Virginia CLE, Arlington Bar Association
- District of Columbia, 1991
- Virginia, 1990
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, A.B., cum laude, Major: Government, 1983
- George Washington University National Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, Honors: Order of the Coif, 1990
- Listed in Washington Magazine as One of Best Divorce Lawyers in DC Metro Area
- George Washington University National Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, Honors: Top 10% of Law School Class, 1990
- Listed in Washington Magazine as One of the Best Lawyers in DC
- Super Lawyers, Law & Politics
Office location for Daniel G. Dannenbaum
2300 Clarendon Blvd
Arlington, VA 22201
- Super Lawyers: 2007