Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Arlington, VA
A personal injury attorney with Morgan & Morgan, Peter Anderson focuses on cases of product liability and medical malpractice, representing clients in Arlington, Virginia. He is also experienced in representing individuals and their families who have been victims of nursing home and elder abuse. A compassionate attorney with over a decade of experience, he is comfortable handling high stakes cases and confident in his ability to get favorable results for clients.
Admitted to practice in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia, Mr. Anderson has recovered millions of dollars for his clients during his career. He is part of the 800 lawyers employed by the firm who are dedicated to fighting for the compensation of those who have been injured by the actions of another.
Mr. Anderson attended the University of Michigan, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in psychology. After graduation, he earned his Juris Doctor from George Washington University Law School. For the work he has done with his clients over his career, he has been given an Avvo “Superb” rating from those who rely on him to set them up to have a good future and an improved quality of life after an accident.
No matter how big or small the case, Mr. Anderson is committed to fighting for the rights of his clients and representing their best interests. He is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC, and the Washington Area Bicyclist Association. For two years he was named to the National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 list and earned the same title from the National Conference of Black Lawyers.
About Peter Anderson
First Admitted: 2009, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/peter-t-anderson/
- D.C. Bar Torts Community Director
- District of Columbia
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of Michigan, 2005
- Case against a hospital for failing to protect a patient from the assault of another patient, resulting in a $300,000 settlement., 2017
- Case against a negligent group home resulting in $450,000 settlement, 2015
- I settled a birth injury case against a major medical provider for over $5 million., 2021
- I settled a FTCA case against the United States for failing to treat a young mother's sepsis at a VA hospital. The VA dismissed her as hysterical. The case resolved for $1.5 million., 2021
- I resolved a Federal Tort Claims Act case against the United States for failing to diagnose and treat my client's prostate cancer. The case resolved for $700,000., 2020
Last Updated: 12/21/2021