Top rated Alternative Dispute Resolution attorney in Fairfax, VirginiaBlankingship & Keith, PC
Practice Areas: Alternative Dispute Resolution, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Virginia since: 1975
Education: Georgetown University Law Center
Blankingship & Keith, PC4020 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030 Visit website
Serving the residents of Fairfax, Virginia, since 1975, Stanley Klein is a senior attorney at the law firm of Blankingship & Keith, PC. With an ability to maintain a sense of calm in chaotic situations, he brings multifaceted skills and perspectives to each case. He assists clients who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Civil litigation: Individuals and businesses hire him to help them handle matters related to contract disputes, business torts, insurance claims, real estate, professional malpractice, employment disputes, noncompetition agreements, trade secrets and other disputes.
· Personal injury: He represents the victims of auto and truck accidents, wrongful death, traumatic brain injuries, sexual abuse, premises liability accidents and accidents caused by defective products.
A 1972 graduate of Georgetown Law School, Mr. Klein attended the State University of New York at Buffalo and obtained his Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, in 1975. In addition to Virginia, he is licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia, Maryland, the Supreme Court of the United States, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
Mr. Klein served as a judge at the Fairfax County Circuit Court for nearly 18 years. He gained valuable connections and court experience that now help him bring unique insight into how a case will play out in court. He was a part of the Judicial Conference of Virginia’s Executive Committee, Probation and Parole Committee and Rules Advisory Committee. He also functioned as a substitute judge at a few district courts and as the commissioner in chancery of the Fairfax County Circuit Court for nearly a decade.
A valuable contributor to his community, Mr. Klein provides regular pro bono services to those in need. He was among the board of directors of Temple Bnai Shalom. He taught at George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School and the American University Washington College of Law as an adjunct professor and continues to teach at seminars and conferences across Virginia.
In honor of his impeccable professionalism and outstanding client service, Mr. Klein was selected as a “Legal Elite” in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) by Virginia Business magazine in 2021. He was also chosen among the “Leaders in the Law” by Virginia Lawyers Weekly. As a qualified ADR professional, he has shouldered hundreds of successful mediations and arbitrations over the course of his career.
Practice areasAlternative Dispute Resolution, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1975, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.blankingshipandkeith.com/attorneys/stanley-p-kle...
- Temple B’nai Shalom, Board of Directors 2000-2010
- Law at George Mason University School of Law, Adjunct Professor
- Virginia State Bar (1975)
- District of Maryland (1976)
- Eastern District of Virginia (1976)
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals (1976)
- Supreme Court of the United States (1978)
- District of Columbia Bar (1976)
- Maryland State Bar (1976)
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Summa Cum Laude, 1972
- , Legal Elite: Alternative Dispute Resolution (2020-2022), Virginia Business Magazine , 2022
- , Virginia Lawyers Weekly, Leaders in the Law (2014), 2014
Office location for Stanley Klein
4020 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023