Rhonda Wilson Paice
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Leesburg, VA
Rhonda Wilson Paice is a family law attorney and a founding member of Laurel Brigade Law Group in Leesburg, Virginia. Ms. Paice has over 30 years of legal experience and serves clients in Leesburg, the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area and throughout Virginia. She provides committed and knowledgeable representation to her clients with the aim of achieving their legal goals.
Ms. Paice handles family law cases involving divorce, child support, custody, spousal support and visitation. Along with family law, she has experience with criminal law and other civil litigation. Over the years, she has guided numerous Virginia residents through the complexities of the family law system and handled many misdemeanor, felony and traffic matters.
Raised in Loudoun County, Ms. Paice earned a bachelor’s degree from The University of Virginia before going on to graduate from the University of Richmond School of Law. She holds licenses to practice law before all Virginia state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit.
Outside of her law practice, Ms. Paice is an active participant in her legal community. She is a member of the Loudoun County Bar Association, serving as president, treasurer and on the board of directors in previous years.
Additionally, Ms. Paice belongs to the Virginia State Bar and is a former chairperson of the Hon. Thomas D. Horne Leadership in the Law Program through the Loudoun Bar Foundation. She also spent four years as a faculty member of the Harry L. Carrico Professionalism Course through the Virginia State Bar.
About Rhonda Wilson Paice
First Admitted: 1987, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.laurelbrigadelawgroup.com/attorneys/rhonda-wilso...
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 1987 – Present
- Loudoun County Bar Association, Board of Directors, 1994-1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- Chairperson of the Loudoun Bar’s community outreach project
- Loudoun County Bar Association, President, 1997-1998
- Harry L. Carrico Professionalism Course Faculty, Supreme Court of Virginia, 2007 – 2010
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- , Super Lawyer in 2018, 2019 and 2020 by Super Lawyer Magazine
Last Updated: 5/15/2022