Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Manassas, VA
Attorney Anna Bristle is a partner with Bristle & Yi Law, PLLC, in Manassas, Virginia. A top-rated attorney with more than six years of legal experience, Ms. Bristle devotes her practice exclusively to family law, and she represents clients throughout Fauquier, Loudoun, Stafford and Prince William counties who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
Over the course of her legal career, Ms. Bristle has gained a reputation for her relentless work ethic and her unwavering dedication to those she serves. Along with being a seasoned trial attorney, she is also a highly effective negotiator, and she earned her certification from the Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Using mediation, negotiation and collaborative law, Ms. Bristle prefers to help her clients resolve their conflicts and reach agreements without the need for expensive, stressful and time-consuming court battles. However, she will not hesitate to take her clients' matters to court when necessary, and she devotes about half of her practice to litigation.
Whether inside or outside of the courtroom, Ms. Bristle maintains an unwavering focus on her clients' need and helping them protect their rights and interests as they seek favorable outcomes for their issues regarding child custody and support, property division and other related matters. She works hard to gain and keep her clients' trust, and she routinely surpasses her clients' expectation by going the extra mile to ensure they achieve their goals as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
A 2007 honors graduate of Regent University, Ms. Bristle attended The Catholic University of America's Columbus School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2011. She also studied at the International Business and Trade Law Program in Krakow, Poland. The Virginia State Bar admitted her to practice in 2013, and she is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
A leader in her legal community, she served as president and director at large of the Virginia Women Attorneys Association's Prince William Chapter from 2018 to 2019, and she currently serves as secretary of the Prince William County Bar Association as well as member of its 2019 Leadership Class. She has also served as chairperson for the organization's Pro Bono Committee, and she is an active member of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, the Fairfax County Bar Association's Family Law Committee and the Virginia State Bar's Family Law Section.
A selfless attorney, Ms. Bristle has volunteered her time and legal services to those less fortunate throughout her region, and she received the Pro Bono Attorney of the Year award from the Prince William County Bar Association in 2018.
About Anna Bristle
First Admitted: 2013, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.bristleyilaw.com/About/Anna-Bristle.shtml
- Certification from the Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- International Business and Trade Law Program, Cracow Poland
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, Prince William Bar Assoc., 2018 - Present
- Pro Bono Intern of the Year, Legal Services of Northern Virginia, 2011 - Present
- Virginia, 2013
- Virginia Women's Attorney Association, Director at Large, 2018 - 2019
- Secretary, Prince William Bar Association, 2019 - Present
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2014
- Member, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, 2018
- Chairperson of Pro Bono Committee, Prince William Bar Assoc., 2017
- Family Law Section Member, Virginia State Bar, 2018
- Member of Family Law Committee, Fairfax County Bar Assoc., 2018
- Chairperson of Library Committee, Prince William Bar Assoc, 2018
- President, Virginia Women Attorneys Association (Prince William Chapter), 2018
- Regent University, Virginia Beach, Virginia, B.S., Bachelor of Science in Political Science, With Honors, 2007
Pro bono/Community Service
- Leadership Prince William member, 2018
Last Updated: 5/18/2022