Betty Moore Sandler
Top rated family law attorney in Manassas, VirginiaFamily Law Group
Practice Areas: Family law
Licensed in Virginia since: 1986
Education: University of Kentucky College of Law
Family Law Group9300 Grant Avenue
Manassas, VA 20110 Phone: 703-530-7022 Email: Betty Moore Sandler Visit website
Betty Moore Sandler is a top-rated attorney practicing in the Manassas, Virginia area. Providing legal representation in Virginia for a variety of different issues, Betty Sandler was selected to Super Lawyers for 2006 - 2023. She is admitted to practice before the courts in Virginia.
After completing undergraduate studies, Betty Moore Sandler attended law school. Betty Sandler was enrolled at University of Kentucky College of Law. She earned a juris doctor degree in 1981. Betty Sandler was admitted to the practice of law in 1981.
Attorneys like Betty Moore Sandler are recognized by their peers for their outstanding work and commitment to the spirit of the legal profession. Their knowledge of the law, professional work ethic, and advocacy on behalf of their clients allow them to stand out among other attorneys in the field.
Betty Sandler represents clients with Family Law issues.
First Admitted: 1981, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.northvalaw.com/attorney/betty-moore-sandler/
- Certified Fellow, Past President of Virginia Chapter, and former Board Member, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) Fellow; past Board Member, USA Chapter, International Academy of Family Lawyers Current member, Virginia Coalition on Family Law Member, Virginia State Bar and Kentucky Bar Association
- International Academy of Family Lawyers
- University of Kentucky, College of Arts & Science; B.A., Political Science, 1969
- Appointed and continues to serve on the University of Kentucky, College of Arts & Sciences, Dean's Development Council., 2010
- Betty A. Thompson Lifetime Achievement Award, Virginia State Bar, Family Law Section, 2015
- Named to the inaugural class of "Influential Women of Law" by Lawyers Weekly, an awards program honoring women attorneys and judges for their excellent work on behalf of their clients, their commitment to their communities and their service to the profession., Influential Women of Law, Virginia Lawyers Weekly, 2019
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2023