David J. Dischley
Top Rated DUI-DWI Attorney in Manassas, VA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2014 - 2018
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
As the owner of Dischley Law, PLLC, Mr. Dischley provides dedicated criminal law defense to people in Vienna, Fairfax, Herndon, Alexandria, Arlington, Loudoun, Prince William and Fairfax. He generally handles cases that involve issues such as DUI and DWI, reckless driving, drug charges, property crimes and fraud. Mr. Dischley also represents clients seeking expungements in Virginia.
On the same day that he was discharged from the U.S. Marine Corps, Mr. Dischley received an Associates of Applied Science in administration of justice from Northern Virginia Community College, graduating cum laude. He went on to earn a Bachelor of Science in administration of justice from George Mason University and a Juris Doctor from the Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University.
Prior to entering into his private practice, Mr. Dischley served as a prosecutor in Fauquier and Loudoun counties and served in varying law enforcement capacities. In those roles, he gained valuable insight into the prosecution's investigative and trial techniques and strategies. He draws on that knowledge to help him see the charges against his clients reduced or dropped, or to limit the potential penalties they are facing. His dedication to providing quality counsel while maintaining high standards of legal ethics has gained Mr. Dischley the respect of his clients and peers alike. He has an Avvo "Superb" rating and has been named in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
Staying active in the community, Mr. Dischley offers legal services to members of the Southern States Police Benevolent Association, Inc., and he serves as an advisor to a local police department. He frequently shares his knowledge with others, writing on topics relating to his area of focus. Mr. Dischley is a member of The National College for DUI Defense, Inc.
- 30%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 40%Criminal Defense
- 20%Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 10%Securities & Corporate Finance
DUI/DWI, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, White Collar Crime, Criminal Law - Federal
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2018
About David J. Dischley
First Admitted: 2006, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.dischleylaw.com/about-us/attorney/david-j-dischl...
- National College of DUI Defense, Member
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Fairfax County Bar Association, 2016
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virgnia
- George Mason University, with distinction, Bachelor’s Degree in Administration of Justice
- Northern Virginia Community College, cum laude
- National Trial Lawyers Association – Top 100
- , SuperLawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2020
- SuperLawyers Rising Stars, 2014
- Trial Advocacy Association, Member, George Mason’s School of Law
Pro bono/Community Service
- Represent clients on criminal cases with inability to pay for legal services., 2020
- Advise $Handle on corporate governance and financial transactions., 2021
- Obtained a substantial judgement on a Virginia Consumer Protection Act Case in the Fairfax County Courts., 2021
- If you’ve been charged with a DWI or DUI in Fairfax County, read our blog to learn what to expect as your case work… https://t.co/DUPPn8XZGh
- Crypto Analyst Says Cardano Will Hit $500B in Market Cap - CoinQuora https://t.co/4IqnSdcFdo
- Just posted a photo @ Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg https://t.co/CATjAKZTtw
Last Updated: 5/15/2022