Matthew L. Davis
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Manassas, VA
Attorney Matthew L. Davis is an associate with Bristle Law, PLLC, which has law offices in Manassas Virginia. Working primarily out of the firm's Manassas location, Mr. Davis provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout northern Virginia who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Family law and divorce
· Education law
· Traffic violation defense
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Davis served as an educator and curriculum designer as well as a coach and mentor to young people, and he has a wide and varied background that helps him to better connect with his clients and address their legal issues more effectively. He enjoys working with different people from all walks of life, and he has gained a reputation for his outstanding professionalism along with his unwavering commitment to those he serves.
A 2005 graduate of Toccoa Falls College with a Bachelor of Science in Education with concentrations in history, science and theology, Mr. Davis earned his Master of Arts in Classical Studies along with Christianity and Culture with honors from Knox Theological Seminary in 2011. Upon deciding to pursue his legal career, he then attended Regent University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2017.
While in law school, Mr. Davis served as vice president of the Regent University Virginia Bar Association Law School Council. He also served as board member and mentor on the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board as well as executive director of Internal Affairs on the Virginia Bar Association Law School Council.
Along with maintaining a successful legal practice, Mr. Davis routinely conducts lectures and continuing legal education seminars across his region, and he is a member of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, the Prince William Bar Association, the Virginia State Bar and The Virginia Bar Association. He also serves on the Prince William County Bar Association's Guardian ad Litem Committee, and he is a member of the Manassas Symphony Orchestra's board of directors as well as other local boards.
About Matthew L. Davis
First Admitted: 2017, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.bristlelaw.com/attorney/davis-matthew-l/
- Vice-President of St. Michael’s Academy School Board
- Prince William County GAL Committee, 2022
- Board of Directors for the Manassas Symphony Orchestra, 2019 to Present
- Virginia Bar Association, 2017 to Present
- Member: Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, 2019 to Present
- Virginia State Bar, 2017 to Present
- "The Perfect Little Family", Regent Law Family Restoration, November 25, 2015
- Classical Legal Philosophy, John Jay Institute, 2017 to 2017
- Lipscomb University, Legal Philosophy and Religious Liberty, 2017 to 2017
- NYU Joint Black and Hispanic Pre-Law Conference - Law School Admissions, 2017 to 2017
- Classical Legal Philosophy, King’s College (NYC), 2017 to 2017
- J.D. Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia - 2017, 2017
- Knox Theological Sem, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Major: Classical Studies, Philosophy, Theology, Honors: With High Honors, M.A. - 2011, 2011
- Toccoa Falls College, Toccoa Falls, Georgia, Major: Education, concentrations in History, Science and Theology, B.S. - 2005, 2005
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Best Lawyers - “Ones To Watch” 2023, 2022
- Rising Stars in Washington DC Metro Area, Rising Stars in Washington DC Metro Area, Super Lawyers, 2022
- 2020 Nationally ranked Top 10 Under 40 Family Law Attorneys , Top 10 Under 40 Family Law Attorney, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2020
- Rising Stars in Virginia, Rising Stars in Virginia, Super Lawyers, 2021
Last Updated: 8/11/2022