Paul D. Hux
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Midlothian, VA
Armed with a passion for trial work, Paul joined Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen in 1999 bringing with him a broad range of experience in personal injury cases and jury trials. Since that time, Paul has obtained impressive trial results and is willing to go to trial rather than take an offer he does not believe is fair to his client.
In 2014, Paul obtained a $22 million settlement on behalf of a boy who suffered paralysis and brain injuries in a crash with a dump truck. This record setting settlement appears to be the largest personal injury settlement in Virginia involving vehicular accidents according to Virginia Lawyers Weekly.
Paul is the managing trial attorney for the Chesterfield office. He specializes in cases involving car accidents, truck accidents and premises liability. With a strong work ethic, he is dedicated to meeting the needs of every client. Paul was recognized by the Allen & Allen law firm with the "Fireman Award" in 2003 for his extraordinary willingness to help and assist his colleagues at the firm. Paul has been listed in Virginia Super Lawyers since 2010 and was selected in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers – Virginia by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
About Paul D. Hux
First Admitted: 1991, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.allenandallen.com/attorneys/paul-d-hux/
- Dawn, Petersburg, VA - http://www.allenandallen.com/paul-d.-hux-testimonials.htmlMy husband and I were going out to eat at a restaurant for dinner. While going inside, I fell thereby fracturing my femur, hip and foot. After a 10 hour surgery and hospital stay, I decided to make a call to a lawyer when I arrived home. This is where I first met Mr. Paul Hux. He came to my home to discuss the matter, and I knew on that visit that he would truly represent me. He was very professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and persistent from the beginning. Most of all he had patience dealing with my injuries, feelings, fears and frustrations. He was listener, but knew how to keep me on the right path. I wasn't the most cooperative person and tried to add facts unrelated to the situations. But his patience and the way he made me feel secure in the process was what made us a Team. If I lost, he lost - but he had the faith accepting my case and never once did I feel we couldn't win. We were joined by Ms. Yvonne Berry, his legal assistant, which really completed our team. What Mr. Hux didn't think of, Ms Berry did, and visa versa. I was amazed with the attention to detail. Mr. Hux's advice the night before our court hearing gave me secure feelings of his compassion and knowledge for details. I felt secure when I accepted an offer, thus avoiding a jury decision. The conclusion was beneficial to us both. He was prepared to go to court with his ideas, pictures and information. He was ready either way. Clients can put their trust in Mr. Paul Hux - that he will be truthful, compassionate, professional, persistent, and that he possesses the patience needed for a win. There is no loss in his vocabulary and he stays to very end. I am so very grateful to this man for all he did... God Bless him.
- Mozelle, Petersburg, VA - http://www.allenandallen.com/paul-d.-hux-testimonials.htmlI saw the advertisements on television for Allen & Allen over the years. When my husband and I had our car accident we weren’t going to call at first. Our doctor said we needed to get a lawyer because of possible complications with my husband’s injuries and that if we waited too long to call, it could be too late. Our experience with Paul Hux was very good. My husband and I both liked him a lot. In addition to talking about our case, we had conversations about our families and children. He treated us like we had known him all of our lives. He was very knowledgeable. I was very satisfied with legal services and with the outcome of my case. I think Paul gave it his best. I would definitely refer others to Paul because I believe he would have their best interests at heart and would do what was right for them.
- Luana, Chesterfield, VA - http://www.allenandallen.com/paul-d.-hux-testimonials.htmlI feel like I’ve told ten million people about how wonderful Paul and his team were. If I had his cards I’d be passing them out. I thank him for making life so much better for me. I was blown away by settlement. Paul came to my house for our initial meeting because I couldn't come to the office due to my injuries. His team kept me informed and I had no need to call frequently. They were very kind and very thoughtful. For me, it was absolutely the most wonderful experience. It was comforting to know they were there working for me and I felt very confident in their abilities. They’re very personable and concerned with the person. I felt both Paul and his legal assistant Pam really care about me. I didn't feel like just another number. I felt like my injury, as important as it was to me, was equally important to them. I want people to know that if they ever need assistance and if they want people who put your welfare in front of their own - don't be intimidated by the fact that it's a big law firm – the attorneys and their experience are there to help people. Paul and his legal assistant Pam both helped me get better mentally and physically. I knew I was in good hands. It was good to know I could focus on getting better while they took care of my case.
- William, Fredericksburg, VA - http://www.allenandallen.com/paul-d.-hux-testimonials.htmlI made my choice to consult Allen & Allen after seeing the television advertisements. My experience working with Paul Hux and his team was one that was second to none. They always gave me the feeling of knowing that they cared. I was more than pleased with the outcome of my case and I would not hesitate to recommend Paul and Allen & Allen.
- Lenny — Richmond, VA. We called Allen and Allen almost two years after my accident and we met with attorney Paul Hux in the Chesterfield office. My experience working with Paul and his team was always a pleasant one, even though the reason we were working together was difficult for me and my family. It was obvious that Paul was a very caring person. He helped me see past the issues I was facing today and look to tomorrow. His number one goal was to help improve my mindset and physical condition. Closure of the case was always secondary to my well-being. I was pleased with the outcome of my case. I would absolutely refer others to Paul and Allen and Allen. I would like for people who are seeking to hire a personal injury attorney to know that there is a law firm that truly has their best interest at heart. Paul and his team are not about just settling a case; they want what is best for their clients. While the road may be a long one to travel, I would like to encourage others to not lose faith. As it was explained to me early in the process, Allen & Allen would work beside me while I was improving, and once I was better, then it was on to the settlement/litigation portion. When I first met Paul, I was told by my doctors that I might not see any additional improvement to my overall condition. However, Paul and his team did not let me give up and encouraged me to seek out additional care. I was able to make further improvements with my accident related issues and to my overall health and wellness. I am so thankful for Paul and his team. The association with Paul was much more than what I would have thought an attorney/client relationship would be. The relationship was a positive one. I will always remember what Paul and his team at Allen & Allen have done for me. http://www.allenandallen.com/lenny.html
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Virginia State Bar
- Member, Richmond Bar Association
- Member, Petersburg Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Chesterfield/Colonial Heights Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Pro bono/Community Service
- Management & Marketing Advisory Board Member, Virginia State University
- Board Member, Chesterfield/Colonial Heights Crimesolvers
- Listed, Top 100 Trial Lawyers - Virginia, The National Trial Lawyers Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022