Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Newport News, VA
Noah Weisberg is a criminal defense attorney in Newport News, Virginia. Mr. Weisberg is a partner and founding member of Weisberg & Weisberg, P.L.L.C., and represents clients in Newport News, Hampton Roads, Norfolk and Virginia Beach.
Mr. Weisberg has over a decade of legal experience and is experienced in criminal litigation. Over his career, he has defended individuals against a diverse range of both misdemeanor and felony charges, including driving under the influence, traffic offenses and violent crimes, including murder.
Recognized for his legal capability and skills, the organization The National Trial Lawyers included Mr. Weisberg on its “Top 100” and “Top 40 Under 40” lists. Additionally, Coastal Virginia Magazine listed him among its “Top 200 Lawyers.”
After graduating with honors from the University of Michigan with a bachelor’s degree, Mr. Weisberg earned his law degree from the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson Law in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. While attending law school, he belonged to the Order of Barristers and was the Student Bar Association representative.
Following law school, Mr. Weisberg worked as a prosecutor in the Hampton Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office and the Newport News Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office. In 2006, he joined a private law firm and began practicing criminal defense and family law. He opened a solo practice in 2008 and formed Weisberg & Weisberg, P.L.L.C., in 2009.
Giving back to his community and helping those in need are important to Mr. Weisberg. While attending undergraduate school at the University of Michigan, he was a goodwill ambassador for the Muscular Dystrophy Association and participated in the A’subuhi Multicultural Council. He is also a former volunteer at Easterseals Camp Hemlocks in Connecticut.
About Noah Weisberg
First Admitted: 2002, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.weisbergattorneys.com/attorney/noah-weisberg/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Camp Hemlocks
- Rising Star, Virginia Super Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers
- Top 200 Lawyers, Coastal Virginia Magazine's
- Top 100 Criminal Defense, National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, 2014
- Norfolk Academy, Honors: Received recognition as an excellent student and athlete, David Ari Levitt Award for intellectual curiosity, Received honors in athletics, President, Y.E.S. Club
- University of Michigan, B.A., Honors: With Honors, Honors: Elected by his fellow students to represent them in the University of Michigan's Ashubui Multicultural Organization
- Virginia State Bar Federal Bar Association Newport Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Newport News Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022