Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Richmond, VA
Daniel Renfro is a founding partner of Renfro & Renfro, PLLC, in Midlothian, Virginia. Mr. Renfro represents clients throughout Virginia in workers' compensation and personal injury cases. He has represented the injured in workers compensation and personal injury claims for over a decade, and has co-counseled multi-million dollar settlements for his clients.
Mr. Renfro earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Indiana State University and went on to graduate from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan. He has been admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia since 2007 and is also licensed before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia.
Mr. Renfro has taught other attorneys about workers' compensation in Virginia, and has taught criminal procedure at the collegiate level. He has also been a speaker at workers' compensation conferences for Commonwealth Contractors Group Self-Insurance Association and for the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Renfro has been recognized as one of the best workers' compensation attorneys in Virginia, receiving the "10 Best" Award for the American Institute of Legal Counsel, and was selected as a rising star by Super Lawyers in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
About Daniel Renfro
First Admitted: 2007, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://renfrolegal.com/about-us/our-attorneys/daniel-renfro...
- Guardian ad litem for infant settlements.
- $249,000 settlement of a Workers' Compensation claim for a hernia.
- Speaker - Commonwealth Contractors Group Self-Insurance Conference - "Effective Use of a Panel of Physicians" - Oct. 2016
- As a featured speaker at the VTLA annual Workers' Compenation Conference, taught other attorneys about occupational diseases., Speaker, Occupational Diseases, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, 2018
- Speaker -Virginia Trial Lawyers Association - "Peeling Back the Curtain on Uninsured Employer's Fund Cases: What Claimant's Lawyers Don't Know" - Nov. 2015
- Speaker - Commonwealth Contractors Group Self-Insurance Conference - "Effective Use of a Panel of Physicians" - Oct. 2015
Pro bono/Community Service
- Eagle Scout - Boy Scouts of America
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Commonwealth of Virginia - 2007
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Eagle Scout - Boy Scouts of America, 1998
- Psi Chi - National Honors Society for Pscyology Majors, 2002
- Indiana State University - Bachelor of Science in Psychology, 2003
- , Virginia Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- , Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2021
- , Virginia Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2020
- , Virginia Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
- Virginia Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2018
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2018
- 10 Best Workers Compensation Attorneys, American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2017
- 10 Best Workers Compensation Attorneys, American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2018
- Top 10 Under 40, National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022