Jeremy L. Pryor
Top rated Elder Law attorney in Richmond, VirginiaCarrell Blanton Ferris & Associates, PLC
Jeremy L. Pryor is a principal attorney at the law firm Carrell Blanton Ferris & Associates, PLC, located in Richmond, Virginia. He serves as the chair of the elder law section of the law firm. His areas of practice include elder law, estate planning and incapacity-related litigation.
As an empathetic and fierce advocate for his clients’ rights, Mr. Pryor concentrates on securing Medicaid coverage for long-term care needs and safeguarding assets from the costs of long-term care. In addition, he helps clients become guardians and conservators through court proceedings.
Graduating cum laude, Mr. Pryor received his undergraduate degree from the James Madison University. He went on to pursue his legal studies at the Regent University School of Law and obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2007. While in law school, he served as the executive editor of the law review.
Actively affiliated with the legal community, Mr. Pryor has memberships in the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the Virginia Bar Association’s Elder Law Section, the Richmond Bar Association and the ElderCounsel.
Additionally, Mr. Pryor graduated from the Richmond Christian Leadership Institute and was a board member of the Virginia Guardianship Association. He has a 9.6/10 rating on Avvo for his significant contributions to the legal field.
Mr. Pryor often presents on elder law-related topics to local community associations and writes The Senex, the firm's bimonthly journal for senior professionals in the field.
Practice areasElder Law, Estate Planning & Probate, Estate & Trust Litigation
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Trusts, Wills
- 70% Elder Law
- 20% Estate Planning & Probate
- 10% Estate & Trust Litigation
First Admitted: 2007, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://carrellblanton.com/about-us/meet-our-attorneys/richm...
- Selected, 2013-2020, Virginia Super Lawyers’ Rising Star List
- Selected, Virginia Super Lawyers’ List, 2021
- Executive Editor, Regent University Law Review
- Graduated, Cum Laude, 2007
- Richmond Christian Leadership Institute, Graduate
- Virginia Guardianship Association, Former Board Member
- Richmond Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association, Elder Law Section
- Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (VAELA)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- James Madison University, B.A., cum laude, 2004
Office location for Jeremy L. Pryor
7275 Glen Forest Drive
Richmond, VA 23226
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2020