Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Roanoke, VA
Sheila Moheb is the managing partner of Moheb Legal Defense, PLLC, in Roanoke, Virginia, where she excels in a wide array of criminal defense matters. At her law firm, Ms. Moheb accepts clients throughout the counties of Roanoke, Rockbridge, Alleghany, Franklin, Montgomery, and Bedford, as well as the communities of Christiansburg, Blacksburg, Salem, Lexington, and Radford.
Ms. Moheb is committed to defending those accused of a full range of minor and major offenses such as drug charges, violent crimes, gun charges, internet crimes, juvenile charges and more. Having developed an interest in criminal defense early in her career, Ms. Moheb is known for her patience, compassion and professionalism when dealing with clients and their families during a difficult and uncertain period.
Ms. Moheb obtained a Bachelor of Arts in English and sociology from the University of Richmond, where she also minored in women’s, gender and sexuality studies, graduated with honors and earned a place on the dean’s list. She then went on to earn her Juris Doctor from the University of Richmond School of Law. While in law school, Ms. Moheb served as editor-in-chief of the Richmond Journal of Law and The Public Interest.
Today, Ms. Moheb is admitted to practice law in Virginia and Georgia, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia. She is an active member of the Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the American Inns of Court and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
About Sheila Moheb
First Admitted: 2011, Virginia
Professional Webpage: http://www.moheblegal.com/About/Sheila-Moheb.shtml
- Jamming the Revolving Door: Legislative Setbacks for Mental Health Court Systems in Virginia, 14 RICH. J.L. & PUB. INT. 29, 2010
- University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia, B.A., Major: English and Sociology, Minor: Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies, Honors: With Honors, Honors: Dean's List
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- American Inns of Court, Member
- News names individuals indicted in alleged drug trafficking case https://t.co/NHjZl6lni9
- Getting the jury to like you: Optimizing your appearance in court https://t.co/XifmJ7UOuJ
- Fentanyl is a growing concern on the streets https://t.co/vlbGc2Nnh3
- False allegations of abuse harm you in the long term https://t.co/OwWDJdEvrm
- Here's what to know about an ignition interlock device https://t.co/5i7hiFkCwz
Last Updated: 5/15/2022