Stephen C. Huff
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Roanoke, VA
- Free Consultation
A litigation attorney with Crandall & Katt, Attorneys at Law, Stephen C. Huff manages personal injury cases, including boat accidents, auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, product liability injuries and traumatic brain injuries. Mr. Huff now heads up a Catastrophic Injury Section within Crandall & Katt Law Firm specializing in the most severe of injuries, often resulting from truck and other commercial vehicle crashes. While he represents clients throughout the state of Virginia, he focuses on the central and southwest areas of the state.
Mr. Huff graduated from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in 2009, with a Bachelor of Arts in political science and in public and urban affairs with public policy concentration. At Liberty University School of Law, he graduated with his Juris Doctor and is now admitted to practice in the state of Virginia. Before he began representing the injured, he served as a Marine Corps Infantry Officer in Afghanistan and was awarded the Bronze Star with a "V" for Valor for his heroic actions.
He was named a Top 40 Under 40 in Roanoke by Roanoker Magazine in 2019, and the Blue Ridge Chapter of the American Red Cross gave him the Military Heroes Award in 2018. During his career, he has spent many volunteer hours working with veterans of the military on benefit and treatment issues and in 2018, he presented to the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association conference on advertising ethics.
A current member of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Mr. Huff is also a member of the Roanoke Bar Association. With a true commitment of caring for all those who have been injured by the negligence of another, he is fully prepared to litigate even the most complex of cases to obtain fair compensation for his clients.
About Stephen C. Huff
First Admitted: 2017
Professional Webpage: https://www.crandalllaw.com/attorney/stephen-c-huff/
- Roanoke Bar Association, Member
- Presenter at Annual VTLA Conference - "Ethics in Advertising", 2018
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer Work with various Military Veterans on treatment and benefit issues
- B.A. Political Science- Virginia Tech, 2009
- Juris Doctor, Liberty University School of Law, 2017
- B.A. Public and Urban Affairs with Public Policy Concentration - Virginia Tech, 2009
- , SuperLawyers Rising Star Award, SuperLawyers, 2021
- , SuperLawyers Rising Star Award, SuperLawyers, 2022
- Military Heroes Award, Blue Ridge District American Red Cross, 2018
- Rising Star Award, Super Lawyers, 2020
- "Top 40 Under 40 in Roanoke" Award, Roanoker Magazine, 2019
- "My attorney John Pyle also did a great job with the settlement part even though I never met him." says Carol on Go… https://t.co/3CjH0eWedv
- 3 Tips for Keeping a Pain Journal https://t.co/65DvSnt0CA https://t.co/YNl7w9qmCE
- "Contacting Crandall & Katt was the best decision." says Roshonda on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/dGRO1eOsOF
- What are the signs of a brain injury after auto accidents? https://t.co/umS086nOTM
- "Very helpful and down to business with fast results" says Lord on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/g4QB5HwOEZ
Last Updated: 5/15/2022