C. Richard Cranwell
Top Rated Transportation & Maritime Attorney in Vinton, VA
- Free Consultation
C. Richard Cranwell is an experienced attorney and a member at Cranwell & Moore P.L.C., Attorneys at Law. He works exclusively in civil law and has homed in on personal injury law, products liability law, medical malpractice law, railroad injury law (FELA) and civil litigation. In most cases, he represents plaintiffs. Mr. Cranwell serves the Roanoke metro area and the surrounding counties in Virginia.
Mr. Cranwell started his academic career with a Bachelor of Science degree from Virginia Polytechnic Institute in 1965. Three years later, he earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Richmond. He was almost immediately admitted to the Virginia State Bar and has now been practicing for more than 50 years.
He has the authority to practice law in all of Virginia's state courts. Mr. Cranwell has also been admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia and the United States Court of Appeal for the District of Columbia, the 4th Circuit and the 6th Circuit.
Mr. Cranwell is an active member of the Virginia State Bar. He is also a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and the Salem/Roanoke County Bar Association.
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Railroad Accident, Admiralty & Maritime Law, Transportation Law, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice
- Super Lawyers: 2006, 2009
About C. Richard Cranwell
First Admitted: 1968, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.cranwellmoorelaw.com/attorney/c-r-cranwell/
- Virginia, 1968
- Roanoke County-Salem Bar Association, Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Virginia State Bar, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1980
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia, 1968
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute, Blacksburg, Virginia, B.S., 1965
Last Updated: 5/15/2022