Joshua J. Coe
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Virginia Beach, VA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2014 - 2020
Attorney Joshua J. Coe is the founder and managing partner of the Anchor Legal Group, PLLC, in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Nationally recognized as among the top 2.5% of attorneys in his region, Mr. Coe has more than a decade of total legal experience, and he provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Virginia Beach metro and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury and motor vehicle accidents
· Estate planning and administration
· Corporate law and incorporation
· General civil litigation
· Criminal defense
· Intellectual property
As an attorney, Mr. Coe has gained a reputation for his in-depth legal knowledge and outstanding skills both inside and outside of the courtroom. He maintains an unwavering focus on his clients' needs, and he works diligently to help them achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve for their serious legal challenges as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Mr. Coe gained invaluable business experience working in the marketing and real estate industries, and he uses his uncommon insight to help his commercial clients make the best-informed decisions regarding the legal issues they need to address. He also routinely volunteers his times and services to those less fortunate in his community, and he considers it a privilege to be able to serve so many in his area with their complex and pressing legal matters.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Coe has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, and he has received "Superb" client ratings on Avvo along with numerous testimonials and referrals from those he has served.
A 2003 honors graduate of Metropolitan State College of Denver with a degree in aerospace science, Mr. Coe attended Regent University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2010. The recipient of both the academic merit scholarship and dean's scholarship in law school, he was a member of the Trial Advocacy Board, and he received many accolades for his excellent academic achievements.
Prior to entering law school, he worked for a major nutritional supplement company, serving as its vice president of marketing, and he received a listing in Cambridge Who’s Who among young professionals.
Mr. Coe is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the U.S. Bankruptcy District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the U.S. Tax Court and the Virginia Supreme Court. Active in his local community, he serves on the board of directors of the Jim White Community Fitness Foundation, VB Home Now, Inc. and Mid-Atlantic Teen Challenge.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%General Litigation
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Estate Planning
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2020
About Joshua J. Coe
First Admitted: 2010, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.anchorlegalgroup.com/joshua-j-coe/
- St. Cloud State College, Minnesota, 1998-2000 Honors: Earned a Dual Athletic Scholarship for the school’s NCAA Men’s football and baseball teams
- Metropolitan State College, Bachelor’s in Science in Aerospace Science, Honors: with honors, Honors: Member of the NCAA Men’s Baseball Team, Honors: Earned the Award of Men’s Baseball Scholar Athlete of the Year, Honors: Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference All-Academic Team in 2002
Pro bono/Community Service
- Mid-Atlantic Teen Challenge
- LIFT Fitness Foundation
- VB Home Now, Inc.
- Recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship, Regent University School of Law
- Academic Merit Scholarship, Regent University School of Law
- Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014-2020
- Recognized as Cambridge Who’s Who among young professionals
- U. S. Bankruptcy District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- U.S. Tax Court
Last Updated: 5/15/2022