Andrew K. Thomas
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Warrenton, VA
Andrew Thomas is a partner in the law firm Dulaney, Lauer & Thomas, LLP, in Warrenton, Virginia. An accomplished personal injury litigator with more than two decades of experience, he only represents individuals and families against insurance companies.
Andrew started his legal career representing insurance companies in Northern Virginia. He now solely represents individuals and families against the insurance industry. A Virginia native, he attended James Madison University and George Mason University School of Law, and is admitted to practice in all Virginia state and federal courts.
He has litigated hundreds of injury cases involving automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, drunk driving accidents, dog bite attacks and more. He is also experienced with uninsured motorist claims and has represented a diverse range of clients within each of these areas of law. His case results include multi-million dollar recoveries.
Throughout his legal career, Andrew has received awards and recognition for his accomplishments in the law. He holds the the highest possible rating by several respected peer-review organizations, based on the opinions of fellow attorneys and judges. He is routinely named a “Top Lawyer” in his field by Northern Virginia Magazine, and is a Fellow within the Litigation Counsel of America, an invite-only trial lawyer honor society.
About Andrew K. Thomas
First Admitted: 1992, Virginia
Professional Webpage: http://www.dulaneylauerthomas.com/bio/andrew-k-thomas.cfm
Pro bono/Community Service
- Routinely serve as a civil case evaluator for the Fauquier County Neutral Case Evaluation Program.
- Member, James Madison University Alumni Advisory Board - College of Arts and Letters
- James Madison University, Bachelor of Arts
- Rated "Superb' by Avvo., 2019
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America, 2021
- Rated "Superb", Avvo, 2021
- Rated "AV-Preeminent", Martindale Hubbell, 2021
- Top Lawyer - Personal Injury, Northern Virginia Magazine, 2020
- Top Lawyer - personal injury, Northern Virginia Magazine , Northern Virginia Magazine, 2019
- , Rated "AV Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell, 2019
- Virginia Super Lawyers, 2016 - present, Virginia Super Lawyers, 2021
- Virginia State Bar
- United States Federal District Court (Western District of Virginia)
- Member, Legislative Committee, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, 2014
- United States Federal District Court (Eastern District of Virginia)
- Appointed by the Fauquier County Circuit Court to serve as mediator within the Court's Neutral Case Evaluation program. Specifically serve as mediator in personal injury / wrongful death cases.
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals (Fourth Circuit)
- $2,500,000 resolution (wrongful death / tractor trailer case), 2007
Last Updated: 5/15/2022