Kenneth V. Farino, Jr.
Top rated business & corporate attorney in Williamsburg, VirginiaFarino Law, PLLC
Practice Areas: Business & corporate, Real estate, Estate planning & probate; view more
Licensed in Virginia since: 2015
Education: University of Miami School of Law
Farino Law, PLLC140 Tewning Rd
Williamsburg, VA 23188 Visit website
Kenneth V. Farino, Jr. is a managing partner at Farino Law, PLLC, which was founded in 2017 and has its law offices in Richmond, Virginia. He takes on general practice cases involving business law, contracts, corporate formation, trusts and estates, simple wills, real estate law, time-share law and foreclosures, and general litigation.
Focusing on what is best for his clients, Mr. Farino provides zealous, tireless and dedicated advocacy. He uses his skill in the general practice field and aggressively fights for the rights and liberties of his clients. He ensures his clients are informed about every step in their case and makes complex legal jargon clear, concise and easily understandable.
Mr. Farino obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Virginia Commonwealth University. He went on to study law and earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law, graduating cum laude. While in law school, he was the chief notes and comments editor of the Race and Social Justice Law Review and was also a member of the Society of Bar and Gavel.
With over seven years of legal experience, Mr. Farino is admitted to practice in the state of Virginia and Florida. Actively engaging in the legal arena, he is a member of The Florida Bar and its Young Lawyers Section.
Recognized for his exceptional legal work, Mr. Farino has a “Very Good” rating on Avvo, accompanied by numerous five-star reviews and positive comments from his satisfied clients, and also endorsements from his peers.
Practice areasBusiness/corporate, Real estate: business, Estate planning & probate, General litigation, Real estate: consumer
Business formation and planning, Contracts, Wills, Litigation, Small claims
- 30% Business/corporate
- 30% Real estate: business
- 20% Estate planning & probate
- 10% General litigation
- 10% Real estate: consumer
First Admitted: 2015, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.farinolaw.com
- As the Chief Notes and Comments Editor on the Board for the Race and Social Justice Law Review, Mr. Farino's responsibilities included reviewing student notes/articles, and making selections for publication in the Journal., Chief Notes and Comments Editor, Race and Social Justice Law Review, University of Miami School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2012
- , Super Lawyers' Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2021
- , Super Lawyers' Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2022
- Mr. Farino was able to dismiss a defamation suit against his clients that was valued at approximately $500,000.00 plus punitive damages, costs, attorneys' fees, and interest. Additionally, this settlement ended with his clients not being responsible for any payment to the Plaintiff., 2021
Office location for Kenneth V. Farino, Jr.
140 Tewning Rd
Williamsburg, VA 23188
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023