Trey T. Parker
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Williamsburg, VA
Attorney Trey T. Parker is a principal with Carrell Blanton Ferris & Associates, PLC, law firm, which has four locations across Virginia. Working primarily out of the firm's Williamsburg office, Mr. Parker provides exceptional counsel and support to clients across his area who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Complex estate planning, wills and trusts
· Estate and trust administration
· Trust and estate litigation
· Business formations and business succession planning
A top-rated attorney with more than 11 years of legal experience, Mr. Parker has achieved significant success assisting clients with establishing and enforcing their final wishes for the future while helping them to protect themselves and their assets against any negative contingencies.
Compassionate and personable, he treats all he serves with the care and dignity they deserve, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many in his community make the best-informed decisions regarding the issues that will affect their lives as well as their loved ones for years to come.
Honored for his professionalism and service, Mr. Parker has earned many top rankings from his peers, including designation as among the Top Lawyers of Coastal Virginia for 2019. He has also received Superb client ratings on Avvo along with numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A leader in his field, Mr. Parker has several publications to his credit, and he has appeared on the "Raising the Bar" radio program, where he has offered in-depth legal commentary on a variety of topics. He has also served on the board of governors of the Virginia State Bar's Trusts and Estates Section, and he has conducted lectures and seminars throughout his region on various legal subjects. He is also an active member of the Ted Dalton American Inn of Court.
After graduating summa cum laude from Old Dominion University in 2004, Mr. Parker attended Washington and Lee University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2008. While in law school, he was a Burks Scholars Writing Fellow and member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society and the Phi Kappa Phi International Honor Society. He also received the Judge Earle A. Cadmus 1926 Law Memorial Scholarship, and he was a junior fellow of the American Academy of Political and Social Sciences.
Mr. Parker is admitted to practice before the all Virginia state courts as well as the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and the U.S. Tax Court.
About Trey T. Parker
First Admitted: 2008, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://carrellblanton.com/team/trey-t-parker/
- Phi Kappa Phi International Honor Society
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Junior Fellow of the American Academy of Political and Social Sciences
- Burks Scholars Writing Fellow
- Judge Earle A. Cadmus 1926 Law Memorial Scholarship
- Ted Dalton American Inn of Court
- Selected to Rising Stars – 2019
- “The Trustees Duty to Diversify When the Grantor or Beneficiaries Desire Asset Retention”, Virginia State Bar Trusts and Estates Section Newsletter, Vol. 22, No.7 (2012)
- Association, Vol. 64, No. 11 (2009)
- “OBX—A Place, Not a Mark”, INTA Bulletin, The Voice of the International Trademark
- “The Lesser Known Duty to Inform and Report to Beneficiaries of a Trust”, Wealth Counsel Quarterly, Vol. 6, No.4 (2012)
- The United States Tax Court
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Virginia State Bar, Member Trusts and Estates Section, Board of Governors
- Virginia Bar Association
- Newsletter Editor, Virginia State Bar Trusts and Estates Section, 2018
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA, Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude, 2004
Last Updated: 5/15/2022