John P. Williams
Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Washington, DC
My practice focuses on advising businesses and business owners on complex transactions, including drafting and negotiating partnership agreements, investment agreements, and real estate development contracts. I have an extensive background strategically guiding businesses through acquisitions, sales, corporate governance, and real estate transactions.
I was born in Washington, DC, grew up in Northern Virginia, and am a graduate of Wake Forest University School of Law and Virginia Tech. I am barred in DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
About John P. Williams
First Admitted: 2011, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://jpwpc.com/about-us/
- Wake Forest University School of Law, JD
- Virginia Tech, B.A.
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
- Virginia Bar
- Urban Land Institute’s Housing Initiative Council, Housing Development Horrors, Fall 2018 , Speaker, Housing Development Horrors, Urban Land Institute, Construction, Real Estate Development, 2018
- National Business Institute, Construction Law from Start to Finish, October 2019, Speaker, Construction Law from Start to Finish, National Business Institute, Construction, Real Estate Development, 2019
- , ULI - Young Leader, Urban Land Institute - Washington Chapter, 2020
- , ULI - Housing Initiative Council, Urban Land Institute - Washington Chapter, 2019
- Legal Elite - Construction Law, Virginia Business Magazine, 2019
- AV Preeminent Peer Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2020
Last Updated: 5/15/2022