Peter D. Antonoplos
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Washington, Washington DCAntonoplos & Associates, Attorneys at Law
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate, Real Estate; view more
Licensed in Washington DC since: 2002
Peter D. Antonoplos is a Washington, D.C., civil litigation attorney and founder of Antonoplos & Associates. Focusing on an intersection of real estate, estate and trust planning, asset protection and even business and construction law, attorney Antonoplos brings exceptional litigation and transactional knowledge to the table. He takes an innovative approach to meet his clients' complicated legal needs with a determination to get them favorable results.
Throughout his career, Mr. Antonoplos has championed the rights of diverse clients including national banking associations, businesses, individuals and families, foreign governments, hedge funds, and real estate developers alike. Renowned for finding creative solutions to complex issues, as well as being an advocate of results-driven outcomes, he is the go-to lawyer his clients want on their sides.
A dean’s list Bachelor of Arts graduate of Denison University, Mr. Antonoplos attended The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, to pursue his legal education and graduated with his Juris Doctor in 2001. He then completed his Master of Law degree in taxation at the Georgetown University Law Center followed by another master’s degree in business administration at Yale School of Management in 2016.
Mr. Antonoplos was first admitted to practice in Maryland in 2013 and was later authorized to appear in the District of Columbia, Virginia, New York, the United States Tax Court and the United States Supreme Court.
Rated 10 out of 10 on Avvo for his excellent client services, Mr. Antonoplos was recognized by America's Top 100 Attorneys and selected for inclusion in the Top Real Estate Attorneys list by Expertise.com. He is proficient in Greek and Spanish.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate, Real Estate: Business, Real Estate: Consumer, Construction Litigation: Consumer, Estate & Trust Litigation
Estate Planning, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Will Contests, Wills
- 40% Estate Planning & Probate
- 20% Real Estate: Business
- 20% Real Estate: Consumer
- 10% Construction Litigation: Consumer
- 10% Estate & Trust Litigation
First Admitted: 2002, Washington DC
Professional Webpage: https://www.antonlegal.com/law-professionals/peter-antonoplo...
- Recipient, America's Top 100 Attorneys
- Recipient, Avvo 10.0 Top Rated Attorney
- Expertise Top Real Estate Attorneys, 2019-2022
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2013-2015
- Super Lawyers, 2020-2022
- Member, New York State Bar
- United State Supreme Court
- United States Tax Court
- Federal District Court - District of Maryland
- Federal District Court -District of Columbia
- New York
- Member, Maryland State Bar
- Member, District of Columbia Bar
- Yale University - School of Management, New Haven Connecticut - MBA
- Denison University, Granville, Ohio - B.A. in History
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. - LLM Taxation
- Catholic University Law Review, Member, 1999
- LLM, Taxation from Georgetown University Law Center, 2010
- Construction Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
Office location for Peter D. Antonoplos
1725 DeSales Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20036
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2015