Thomas J. Simeone
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Washington, DC
Thomas J. Simeone was named one of the 500 leading Plaintiff lawyers in the United States by Lawdragon Magazine; one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Washington, D.C. by the American Trial Lawyers Association; and was admitted to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an organization whose membership is limited to attorneys who have recovered $1,000,000.00 or more in a single case. The Harvard Law Review described a recent settlement that Mr. Simeone obtained as "historic." (Vol. 118, No. 5) and the federal judge in the case described the settlement as "groundbreaking." Mr. Simeone has received an AV rating, which is the highest possible rating by Martindale-Hubble and has appeared on Fox News as a legal commentator on several occasions. He also appeared in the Washington Post, WJLA Channel 7, Univision, The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, ESPN.com, and TheSportingNews.com. Mr. Simeone was interviewed on WUSA Channel 9 as its "Newsmaker of the Day" and was a featured speaker in a panel discussion on civil rights at the 20th International Convention held by Self-Help for Hard of Hearing People, an international advocacy group. Mr. Simeone is an Adjunct Law Professor at The George Washington University School of Law, where he has taught legal trial advocacy, and legal writing since 1995. He is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant and a member of the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants. Mr. Simeone has served as lead trial counsel in several cases resulting in large jury verdicts or settlements, in both state and federal court, including class actions, automobile accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, product liability, employment law, and civil rights. He is admitted to practice before the state and federal courts of the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia, as well as the United States Supreme Court.
About Thomas J. Simeone
First Admitted: 1991, Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.simeonemiller.com/attorneys-staff/thomas-j-simeo...
- One of the Top 500 Trial Lawyers in the United States, Law Dragon Magazine
- AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- One of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Washington, DC, American Trial Lawyers' Association
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- B.S. Accounting, Syracuse University. Dean's List - 6 semesters; Member, School of Management's Dean's Advisory Board; Member, Beta Gamma Sigma honor society, NYS Society of CPA's Career Placement Award., 1986
- Certified Public Accountant, 1987
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Trial Advocacy and Legal Research and Writing, The George Washington University Law School, 1995
Last Updated: 5/15/2022