Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Washington, DC
Whitney Smith is a zealous personal injury attorney at Morgan & Morgan’s Washington, D.C., office. For more than 12 years, she has dedicated her practice to seeking justice for her injured clients. Known for her high-touch client service and skillful advocacy, she adeptly helps them navigate the complexities of the legal system and stand up against insurance companies and large corporations.
Ms. Smith graduated from the University of Maryland in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts in political science and a minor in economics. She received her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law in 2008. She is licensed to practice law in Washington, D.C. (2010), Virginia, and the state and federal courts of Maryland.
Unafraid of trials, Ms. Smith accepts cases involving maritime accidents, nursing home abuse, birth injuries, catastrophic brain and spine injuries, slip-and-falls, wrongful death, car and motorcycle wrecks, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, animal attacks and truck accidents. She has been successful in procuring several positive settlements and verdicts on behalf of her clients.
With a belief in the justice system's power and a passion to protect people's interests, Ms. Smith offers cost-effective and personalized legal services to her clients. Before joining Morgan & Morgan, she worked at an esteemed Maryland law firm, where she served as the vice president of its personal injury department.
Ms. Smith takes pride in contributing to the community in which she lives and works. She is an active member of The Women's Bar Association of Maryland, where she formerly served as the vice president of its Prince George's Chapter.
About Whitney Smith
First Admitted: 2008, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/whitney-smith/
- University of Maryland, majoring in government and politics and economics
- Prince George's County
- Vice President of the Women's Bar Association
- US District Court for the District of Maryland
- Washington, DC
- 🚨 #VerdictAlert: Grant Gillenwater, Marcia Sampson and Dane Jordan just received a $734,145.18 verdict in a challe… https://t.co/V0rbxq8LDe
- For the first time, we threw an incentive trip for our PI and Premises Attorneys + case staff around the nation!… https://t.co/ZKkAEGsnGZ
- @junglxcreates Been there. Done that. https://t.co/lOoRPU8ZuB
- @irvingd He's an 11
- Always fighting #ForThePeople 💪 Good luck tonight 👏 https://t.co/EPp7zEN9fe
Last Updated: 6/17/2022