Christopher L. Otorowski
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Bainbridge Island, WA
An attorney with Otorowski Morrow & Golden, PLLC, Christopher L. Otorowski serves personal injury victims in Seattle, Bainbridge Island and Spokane, Washington. He focuses his practice on medical malpractice, handling cases that involve robotic surgery errors, car accidents, injuries caused by prescription drugs, construction injuries, truck accidents, burns, medical device failures and defective products.
After graduating cum laude in 1974 from the University of Denver with a Bachelor of Science in business administration, Mr. Otorowski continued his studies and received a Master of Business from the University of Denver in 1977. That same year he also graduated from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law.
For over 30 years, Mr. Otorowski has dedicated his time in helping people who are injured through the negligence of another person, company or product. One client was a man left brain-damaged after suffering anaphylactic shock from a yellow jacket’s sting. The man had believed he was not allergic after taking a test for bee stings and testing negative. Mr. Otorowski succeeded in winning him a compensatory award for $5 million. Mr. Otorowski’s dedication to ethics and superior legal skills have earned him the highest rating possible of AV-Preeminent* from Martindale Hubbell.
In addition to his private practice, Mr. Otorowski has served in a number of capacities throughout his career. He was an assistant attorney general in Spokane, handling legal matters related to labor and industry; a chair for the Washington State Association for Justice’s medical negligence section; and a chair for a medical-legal committee in King County. Currently, Mr. Otorowski is an associate for the American Board of Trial Advocates and is an elected diplomat for the American College of Trial Lawyers.
* AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 100%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent
- Super Lawyers: 2001 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About Christopher L. Otorowski
First Admitted: 1977, Washington
Professional Webpage: http://www.medilaw.com/our-team/christopher-l-otorowski/
- Past Chair, Joint Medical-Legal Committee, King County Medical Society
- Past, Board Member, Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Past Chair, Medical Negligence Section, Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Diplomat of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Who's Who, a Recognition by his Peers with an AV Rating in Martindale-Hubbell
- University of Denver, Masters in Business, 1977,
- University of Denver, B.S.B.A., cum laude, 1974
Last Updated: 5/15/2022