Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Bainbridge Island, WA
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
A former critical care nurse, Jane Morrow is an attorney with Otorowski Morrow & Golden, PLLC. As a passionate advocate for those who have suffered death or injury due to the negligence of individuals or entities, she represents those in the state of Washington. Her experience extends to dangerous products and drugs, vaccine injuries, nursing home negligence, automobile negligence, physician negligence and hospital negligence. An advocate for patients who deserve the best care possible, she has carried the desire to provide that over into her legal practice.
During her initial career, Ms. Morrow became aware that patients were lacking in legal representation. She then decided to attend law school and graduated from Seattle University School of Law and is admitted to practice in the state of Washington. With her industry experience and medical background, she has an edge on the competition as she finds a satisfactory solution for complex medical cases that affect her clients.
Ms. Morrow was named to the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 in Washington state and she has been honored as a nominee and inductee to the American Board of Trial Advocates. She is also a former board member of the Washington State Association for Justice.
To give back to her community, Ms. Morrow serves on the Northwest Regional Board of the American Red Cross and has served as the Board Chair. She is also an active member of the Practice and Procedure Committee of the Kitsap County Bar Association and a past co-chair of the Judiciary and Litigation Committee of the King County Bar Association.
- 70%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2001 - 2007, 2021 - 2022
About Jane Morrow
First Admitted: 1993, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://medilaw.com/our-team/jane-morrow-rn-jd/
- One of the top 100 trial lawyers in Washington State, The National Trial Lawyers
Pro bono/Community Service
- Northwest Regional Board of the American Red Cross
- Past Chair of the American Red Cross Board in King County
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Kitsap County Bar Practice and Procedure Committee, Member
- King County Judiciary and Litigation Committee, Past Co-Chair
- Past Chair of the Washington State Bar Association Litigation Section Executive Committee
- Past Chair of the Washington State Bar Association Civil Rules Drafting Task Force Cooperation Subcommittee
- Washington State Association for Justice, Court Rules Committee, Past Chair
- Washington State Association for Justice, Member and Past Board Member
- Washington State Registered Nurse, 1981
Last Updated: 5/15/2022