Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Bainbridge Island, WA
- Free Consultation
Lara Wilcox is a personal injury attorney at Otorowski Morrow & Golden, PLLC, in Bainbridge Island, Washington. Ms. Wilcox handles matters involving medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, automobile accidents, bicycle accidents, construction injuries, defective products, pedestrian accidents, premises liability, traumatic brain injuries and wrongful death. She represents plaintiffs throughout the state of Washington.
Practicing law for over a decade, Ms. Wilcox has successfully tried cases at the trial and appellate levels and argued before the Washington Supreme Court. She is passionate about helping injury victims and provides diligent and compassionate service to clients who have been seriously injured or lost a family member due to the negligence of another party.
Engaging with her legal community through membership in professional organizations is a priority for Ms. Wilcox. She belongs to the Washington State Bar Association, the Idaho State Bar and the American Association for Justice. She sits on the Washington State Association for Justice Development Committee and participates in the Women of WSAJ Section.
Ms. Wilcox received a bachelor’s degree in communications from Western Washington University. She was a member of the Western Washington University Debate Team and interned for the Whatcom County Public Defender.
In 2009, Ms. Wilcox earned her law degree from Gonzaga University School of Law. While pursuing her law degree, she interned for the Spokane County Office of the Prosecuting Attorney and participated in the Gonzaga University Legal Assistance clinic. She is licensed to practice law before the state courts of Washington and Idaho, and the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington.
- 70%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Rising Stars: 2020
About Lara Wilcox
First Admitted: 2010, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://medilaw.com/lara-wilcox/
- Highest Grade in Appellate Writing, CALI Award Legal Research and Writing, CALI, 2009
- Juris Doctor, Gonzaga University School of Law, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, Western Washington University, 2002
- Role of the consulting institution pharmacist in overseeing medication management for patients in long term care and skilled nursing facilities., Author, A Prescription for Safety: Consultant Pharmacists' Role in Preventing Harmful Mistakes, WSAJ Trial News, Medical Malpractice And Personal Injury, 2016
- Petition for Direct Review of Spokane County District Court case involving three claims barred by the statute of limitations that was voluntarily dismissed pursuant to LCRLJ 41., Co-Author, ARMI v. Lewis, Brief of Appellant, Washington State Supreme Court, Litigation, 2012
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association Member, 2019
- Spokane County Bar Association, 2010
- Women of Washington State Association for Justice, 2010
- Washington State Association for Justice, 2010
- American Association for Justice, 2016
- Kitsap County Bar Association, Member, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington, 2019
- Idaho State Bar Association, 2015
- Washington State Bar Association, 2010
Last Updated: 5/15/2022