Herbert G. Farber
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Bellevue, WA
Herbert G. Farber is a personal injury attorney at The Farber Law Group in Bellevue, Washington. Mr. Farber handles cases involving a wide variety of issues, including car crashes, brain injury, construction accidents, drunk driving accidents, motorcycle accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect, trucking accidents, professional malpractice and wrongful death. He also represents Washington state residents in mass tort litigation involving defective medical devices and unsafe drugs filed in Federal Courts assigned as multi-district lawsuits nationwide.
Born in Urbana, Illinois, Mr. Farber earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and history from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign in 1974. He went on to graduate cum laude from Seattle University School of Law in 1976 with his law degree. He holds a license to practice law before all Washington state courts and the United States District Court for Western Washington.
Practicing law for over 45 years, Mr. Farber has successfully litigated and negotiated numerous cases on behalf of Washington residents. He is committed to providing the best possible representation, understanding that a catastrophic injury can disrupt many areas of an individual’s life.
Honoring his accomplishments and successful legal career, Martindale-Hubbell awarded Mr. Farber an AV Preeminent* peer review rating. This is the highest rating, given to attorneys who exhibit high legal capability and ethical standards.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Farber is actively involved in his local community. He sat on the board of East Side Lawyers for Justice (2000 to 2010) and enjoys staying involved in local politics. Additionally, he has been involved with various regional nonprofit organizations including the Kirkland Board of Adjustment. He is also a former president of Belle Arts Concerts.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10%Professional Liability: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Toxic Torts, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Legal Malpractice
- Super Lawyers: 2000 - 2001, 2020 - 2022
About Herbert G. Farber
First Admitted: 1977, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.hgfarber.com/team-1
- University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign Campus, B.A. in Political Science & History, 1974
- , Martindale-Hubbell®, AV® rating
Pro bono/Community Service
- President, Belle Arts Concerts
- Kirkland Board of Adjustment
- Board of Directors of the East Side Lawyers for Justice
- Washington, 1977
- Oregon woman receives dog bite settlement of more than $100K http://t.co/KMFKeV6VMN
- Blue Bell ice cream off the shelves after Listeria outbreak http://t.co/CteHEqQRCL
- Bonney Lake couple and baby killed when construction workers drop concrete on Highway 410 overpass http://t.co/1cvbYQyJ3Y
- 2-year-old dies after falling into uncovered septic tank in Skagit County http://t.co/BaRHoUoDyh
- Pedestrian killed in downtown Seattle crosswalk accident http://t.co/U3COvJXd8k
Last Updated: 5/15/2022