Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Bellevue, WA
- Free Consultation
Matthew Quick is an attorney with the Quick | Law Group, PLLC, in Bellevue, Washington. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than six years of total legal experience, Mr. Quick provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Puget Sound region who have suffered an injury or lost a loved one due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Following a long and successful career in management and the mortgage industry, Mr. Quick decided to pursue his legal profession, and since entering practice in 2013, he has achieved remarkable success advocating on behalf of individuals and families adversely affected by motor vehicle accidents, defective products, unsafe property conditions, traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, and other preventable tragedies. From his efforts, he has recovered substantial compensation for his plaintiff clients, and he has gained a reputation for his outstanding professionalism and service.
Honored for his success, Mr. Quick has earned designation from Top Verdict as one of the Top 50 Lawyers in Washington along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received "Excellent" client ratings on Avvo as well as numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1989 graduate of the University of Puget Sound, Mr. Quick obtained his Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Seattle University School of Law, where he received CALI Awards for Insurance Law: Bad Faith and Mortgage Crisis Seminar. He joined the Quick | Law Group, PLLC, as an office manager before receiving his license to practice law in 2014.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Quick is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Washington State Bar Association and the King County Bar Association, and he is an Eagle Member of the Washington State Association for Justice.
About Matthew Quick
First Admitted: 2014, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.quicklawgrouppllc.com/quick-law-group-pllc
- University of Puget Sound, B.S., Economics
Pro bono/Community Service
- Public Justice Foundation
- King County Bar Association
- American Association For Justice
- Washington State Association For Justice
- Washington State Bar Association
- $120,000 settlement for rear-end collision shoulder injury case where plaintiff had over 1 year gap in treatment and only $16,000 in medical specials. , 2021
- $80,000 settlement for injuries and suffered in a bus accident where plaintiff suffered abrasions and concussion. , 2021
- $195,000 settlement for trip and fall injury (hip) where plaintiff stepped in a small depression in a school parking lot and fell injuring plaintiff's hip., 2021
- $450,000 settlement of trip and fall case where a 4 inch step in a poorly lit parking garage caused plaintiff to mis-step and injure her ankle--which led to three separate surgeries., 2021
- $659,500 settlement for injuries suffered by clients in a t-bone collision. Injuries included broken ribs, broken clavicle, and soft tissue injuries to neck/back. , 2021
- $135,000 settlement for injuries suffered by teenage passenger in single car accident., 2020
- $80,000 civil arbitration award for client who suffered soft tissue injuries to neck and shoulder in two separate side-swipe collisions. , 2020
- $55,000 civil arbitration awarded for soft tissue injuries to neck for construction worker who was rear-ended. , 2020
- Policy Limits ($100,000) settlement for soft tissue injuries including thoracic outlet syndrome resulting from a rear-end collision. , 2020
- $120,000 settlement for injuries suffered to shoulder and neck in rear-end collision. , 2021
- $195,000 settlement for premises liability/trip and fall case where client tripped in a hole in a school parking lot when walking back to her car. Injuries to low back and hip. , 2021
- Premises Liability settlement of $500,000 for injuries suffered in bicycle crash caused by unmarked speed humps located in business parking lot, 2020
- Premises Liability settlement of $450,000 for injuries (broken ankle) suffered in trip and fall incident at commercial office building in Bellevue, 2021
- $375,000 settlement (3rd Party + UIM) for rear-end collision resulting in soft tissue lower back injuries, 2019
- Premises Liability settlement for $300,000 for injuries suffered when plaintiff tripped in dark hotel parking lot while walking to his car. Plaintiff suffered soft tissue lower back injuries and lost significant contract income as a result, 2018
- $2,800,000 settlement (Policy Limits of three policies) for injuries resulting at a private landowner's home where plaintiff was pulled behind a snowmobile while sitting on a snow disk. Snow disk flew over a hill, went airborne, and landed on packed snow/ice, fracturing plaintiff's spine, leaving him with permanent injuries, 2018
- Jury Verdict for $974,430 in Snohomish County Superior Court for rear-end MVA case resulting in balance/dizziness disorder, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022