Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Burlington, WA
- Free Consultation
Jonathan is shareholder in the Burlington and Bellingham offices of GLP Attorneys. Jonathan joined GLP Attorneys in 2014 and has since successfully represented hundreds of individuals who have suffered personal injuries. Jonathan always strives to get his clients the best outcome.
Before joining GLP Attorneys, Jonathan worked as an Associate Attorney in Seattle where he was responsible for complex insurance litigation cases, catastrophic personal injury files and general commercial cases. He prosecuted many different types of cases including auto injury, trip and fall, slip and fall and medical malpractice. He has been awarded Rising Star Super Lawyers Award in 2019 and 2020, which is awarded to the top 2.5% of attorneys in the state.
Jonathan received his Juris Doctorate from Gonzaga University School of Law in 2011 and graduated Magna Cum Laude. Since graduating, Jonathan has been an active member of the Washington State Bar Association since 2012. Jonathan worked for the United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington in Spokane during his Judicial Externship. He conducted research and analysis on various criminal and civil issues, including Habeas Corpus claims, controlled substance crimes and criminal conspiracy.
Jonathan, who was born and raised in Skagit County, where he lives there with his wife and 4 kids.
About Jonathan Yousling
First Admitted: 2012, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.glpattorneys.com/attorneys/jonathan-yousling/
- Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5% are names to the Rising Stars list. , Washington Rising Star List, Super Lawyers
- Highest rating from Avvo.com, 10.0 Top Attorney, Avvo, 2019
- $1 million for an individual who suffered a traumatic brain injury and post traumatic stress disorder after being involved in a rear-end car accident
- $1 million for an individual who sustained a lower lumbar disc injury after being rear ended by another vehicle on the highway
- $815,000 for an individual who suffered cervical disc injury
- $475,000 for an individual who suffered knee injury in vehicle vs. pedestrian collision
- $385,000 settlement for an individual who suffered a cervical disc injury after being involved in a T-bone collision
- $275,000 for an individual who suffered an elbow injury, musculoskeletal injuries, and a lumbar injury as a result of a fall over a hazardous sidewalk
- $230,000 for an individual who suffered musculoskeletal injuries and a head injury that was rear ended while on a motorcycle
- $160,000 for an individual who suffered a torn meniscus along with other musculoskeletal injuries sustained as a passenger in a collision
- Graduated from the University of Washington with a B.A. in Law, Society and Justice, 2008
- Graduated from Gonzaga University School of Law, 2011
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Washington, 2016
- Western District of Washington - United States District Court, 2014
- Washington, 2012
Last Updated: 5/15/2022