Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Edmonds, WA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2005 - 2006, 2008
Attorney Lee Tucker is the founder and owner of The Tucker Law Firm, PLLC, now located in Edmonds, Washington and Louisville, Kentucky. Serving clients throughout Washington State and Kentucky, Lee represents clients who have serious and complex personal injury claims arising from another party's negligence or wrongdoing, including medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, maritime accidents (boat sinking), civil rights violations, and other preventable tragedies.
Over the course of his career, he has achieved a long record of securing favorable verdicts and multimillion dollar settlements for his clients, and he has gained a reputation as a tireless and tenacious trial advocate who aggressively pursues the best possible outcomes for those he serves.
In recognition for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Tucker has earned a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* peer review rating along with consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received "Superb" client ratings on Avvo along with numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1992 graduate of Swarthmore College, Mr. Tucker obtained his Juris Doctor in 1998 from the University of Dayton School of Law. He also studied at the University of Jerusalem, and he is a 2015 graduate of the intensive Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming. He is also admitted to practice law in Washington State and Kentucky.
Along with his legal practice, Mr. Tucker maintains active involvement in his legal community, and he is a member of the Washington State Association for Justice and Kentucky Justice Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 80%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2005 - 2006, 2008
About Lee Tucker
First Admitted: 2000, Washington
Professional Webpage: http://www.thetuckerlawfirm.com/about/
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2009 - Present
- Kentucky, 2009
- American Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice, 2000 - Present
- Washington State Association for Justice, 2000 - Present
- Indiana, 2013
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Washington, 2000
- Swarthmore College, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Speaker, Advanced Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Insurance and Ethical Issues of Subrogation, 2012
- Trial News (Washington State Trial Lawyers Association), Settlements, 2013
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Work Place Injury, 2006
- Trial News (Washington State Trial Lawyers Association), Settlements, 2005
Pro bono/Community Service
- We help clients who have limited resources.
- 3 time Division III All-American Tennis Singles/Doubles, 1992
- NCAA Division III National Team Tennis Champions, 1990
- Rolex National Division III Men’s Singles Intercollegiate Tennis Champion, 1991
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2008
- BV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star, Washington Law & Politics Magazine, 2005
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2006
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Washington Law & Politics Magazine, 2003
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Super Lawyers, Washington Law & Politics Magazine, 2021
- Super Lawyer, Washington Law & Politics Magazine, 2020
- Iyerusalimets v Beekman et al
- American Association Of Justice
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Trial Lawyers College
- Washington State Association Of Justice
Last Updated: 5/15/2022