Robert D. Bohm
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Federal Way, WashingtonRobert D. Bohm, PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Insurance Coverage, Alternative Dispute Resolution; view more
Licensed in Washington since: 2010
Robert D. Bohm – an esteemed trial lawyer – practices at Robert D. Bohm, PLLC, in Federal Way, Washington. He represents individuals and their loved ones who have suffered from wrongful death or catastrophic personal injury. With offices in both Washington and Arizona, he is dedicated to advocating for those who have been injured in Seattle–Tacoma, Washington and the Phoenix, Arizona, metropolitan areas.
Mr. Bohm is an accomplished attorney who represents individuals who have suffered injuries on others' properties or faced insurance companies' mistreatment. His experience extends to injuries sustained at commercial buildings, apartments, condos, retail outlets, resorts, hotels and nursing homes. Additionally, he advocates for those harmed due to overserved alcohol at bars and restaurants.
Certified as a specialist in injury and wrongful death litigation by the State Bar of Arizona, Mr. Bohm has been a passionate advocate for the public good throughout his four decades of legal career. He promotes personal and corporate accountability and works tirelessly to safeguard the rights of individuals and their families. He has achieved victories against prominent corporations, trucking companies and other offenders.
A respected speaker in continuing legal education programs, Mr. Bohm regularly addresses topics regarding premises injury and insurance bad faith litigation, and other trial practice matters. He has graced the stages of the American Association for Justice, the Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ), the Arizona Association for Justice (AzAJ), the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, the National Business Institute and more.
An eagle member of the WSAJ, Mr. Bohm serves on the WSAJ Continuing Legal Education Committee. He is also the former president of AzAJ and has held roles on multiple committees, including the President's Committee on the Federal Judiciary and the Law Schools Committee. Additionally, he is a member of the Insurance Bad Faith Litigation Group and the Spinal Cord Injury Litigation Group, where he currently serves as the co-chair.
Mr. Bohm completed his Bachelor of Science in marketing at Northern Illinois University in 1969 followed by his Juris Doctor at the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law in 1977. His admission to practice extends to the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Recognizing his accomplishments, Mr. Bohm was named to The Best Lawyers in America list. He has been rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell and 10 out of 10 on Avvo. Furthermore, he has been listed among the Top Personal Injury Lawyers by AZ Magazine for several years. He is also a prestigious member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ falls into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Insurance Coverage, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bad Faith Insurance, Mediation, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Insurance Coverage
- 10% Alternative Dispute Resolution
First Admitted: 1978, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.premisesinjurylaw.com/your-lawyer/
- Washington Super Lawyers - Multiple Year Selectee, Washington Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters
- Selected as a 2012 inductee as a Distinguished Alumni by the Sterling Schools Foundation, Sterling High School Distinguished Alumni Award, Sterling Illinois Schools Foundation, 2012
- Best Lawyers in America-Plaintiff's Personal Injury, Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers
- Southwest Super Lawyers - Multiple Year Selectee, Southwest Super Lawyers, Thompson Reuters
- Best Law Firms in America-Plaintiff's Personal Injury Litigation - Multiple Year Selectee, Best Law Firms in America, Best Lawyers
- University of Arizona-James Rogers College of Law, 1977
- Certificate, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution – Pepperdine University|Caruso School of Law - Strategic and Best Practices for Remote Mediation, 2020
- Certificate - Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine|Caruso School of Law - Strategic Negotiation Skills Program, 2013
- BS-Northern Illinois University, 1969
- Board Certified Specialist - Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization, 1992
- Past President Arizona Association for Justice
- Arizona State Bar Certified Specialist-Injury & Wrongful Death Litigation, 1992
Office location for Robert D. Bohm
PO Box 25536
Federal Way, WA 98093
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2024
Certificates and credentials
Injury and Wrongful Death Law