Mark S. Gouras
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Kent, WA
Mark S. Gouras is the owner of Gouras Law Firm PLLC located in Kent, Washington. Focusing his practice primarily on family law cases, he represents clients in Seattle, Tacoma and throughout Washington with matters involving:
- Child custody
- Divorce and separation
- Child support
- Child abuse
- Domestic violence
Mr. Gouras has more than 36 years of experience in the field of law and uses his extensive experience for the benefit of his clients. He is a compassionate and empathetic attorney, knowing the impact that family law matters can have on an individual. He is accessible, communicates well and provides personal attention to each of his clients.
Obtaining a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Washington, Mr. Gouras earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Puget Sound School of Law. He is admitted to practice in the state of Washington and is a member of the King County Bar Association and the Washington State Bar Association.
Mr. Gouras was a member of the board of Operation Lookout, an organization dedicated to locating missing children and he has spoken at the International Conference for Missing Children. He also has memberships in the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association.
Honored for his exceptional legal contributions to the family law field, Mr. Gouras was selected to be on the Who’s Who in America list. He also has a 10 out of 10 rating on Avvo and was named to the list of Best Lawyers by The Best Lawyers in America. In addition, he was named to the list of Top 100 Lawyers in Matrimonial and Family Law by The National Advocates.
About Mark S. Gouras
First Admitted: 1986, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.seattle-divorce.com/about/
- Listed in Who’s Who in American Law in 1992, 1993, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
- Best Lawyer in family law for Washington state by The Best Lawyers in America for 2021
- Top 100 Lawyer for Matrimonial and Family Law for 2014 and 2015 by The National Advocates, 2014
- 10/10 Rating, AVVO, 2020
- Top 100 Lawyers, National Advocates, 2015
- Fellow, International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 2018
- University of Washington B.A. in English, 1983
- Washington State Bar Association, 1986
- International Academy of Matrimonial Attorneys (now known as the IAFL), Member, 2014 to 2019
- King County Bar Association
- US District Court for Western District of Washington, 1986
Other Outstanding Achievements
- 2022 Super Lawyer designation, 2022
Last Updated: 5/26/2022