Beth A. McDaniel
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Renton, WA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2006
Beth A. McDaniel is the owner of Law Offices of Beth A. McDaniel, PLLC. Located in Renton, Washington, with a satellite office in Bellevue, Washington, she handles estate planning and administration along with elder law matters. Ms. McDaniel has been admitted to practice before all Washington state courts since 1995, and she represents clients throughout King County and other parts of the greater Seattle metropolitan area.
In her estate planning practice, Ms. McDaniel prepares and reviews wills, advance health care directives, financial and health care powers of attorney, and living and irrevocable trusts, helping ensure that each document reflects the goals and circumstances of a particular client. She also guides heirs, beneficiaries, executors, trustees and personal representatives through what can often be a lengthy and complicated process of administering an estate, including probate where applicable. She also helps business owners prepare succession plans that would go into effect in the event of their retirement, incapacity or death.
Ms. McDaniel has extensive experience in providing compassionate advice and counsel to elderly clients and their family members on a variety of matters. She works with them to explore long-term care options such as nursing homes and assisted living facilities, and she explains Medicaid planning and other ways to meet what can be expensive arrangements. In addition, Ms. McDaniel prepares and reviews special needs trusts that are designed to protect the federal aid available to people with physical or mental challenges, and she has helped people become guardians to incapacitated people of all ages.
- 60%Estate Planning & Probate
- 40%Elder Law
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2006
Certificates and Credentials
About Beth A. McDaniel
First Admitted: 1995, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.bethmcdaniel.com/about-us/
- , “Outstanding Member of the year", 2006
- In 2019, Beth was selected by the readers of the Renton Reporter, a community publication, as the attorney/law firm of the year., Best of Renton Attorney/Law Firm of the Year, 2019
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- King County Bar Association Guardianship & Elder Law Section, 2010 - 2011
- Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Former President
- Beth is a former director of the Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys ("WAELA"), served as co-chair of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys' ("NAELA") 2021 annual virtual conference; and serves as chair of the 2022 NAELA annual virtual conference., 2020
- Beth is a certified elder law attorney, as accredited by the National Elder Law Foundation. Although this accreditation is not recognized by the Washington State Bar Association, it is the only elder law attorney accreditation recognized by the American Bar Association., 2020
Last Updated: 5/15/2022