Linda D. Tran
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Renton, WashingtonLaw Offices of Linda D. Tran, PLLC
Linda D. Tran is an attorney at Law Offices of Linda D. Tran, PLLC, in Renton, Washington and is "Of Counsel" at Le & Kittleson, PLLC. Ms. Tran primarily focuses her practice on personal injury law and brain injuries, representing clients in Renton and throughout the state of Washington. In addition to personal injury law, she has experience with civil rights and real estate law.
Over her years in practice, Ms. Tran has successfully handled many complex legal matters. She is diligent and compassionate advocate who fights hard to protect the legal rights of her clients and obtain the best resolution to their situation. She is a valuable member of her legal and professional communities, known for her professionalism and loyalty to her clients.
In recognition of her accomplishments, Martindale-Hubbell presented Ms. Tran with its highest rating of AV Preeminent*, acknowledging her high legal capability and ethical standards. Additionally, the National Trial Lawyers organization included her on its “Top 40 Under 40” list in 2021- present.
Ms. Tran graduated magna cum laude from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and went on to receive her law degree from Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, Kansas. She holds a license to practice law before all state and federal courts in Washington, Missouri and Kansas and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. She previously practiced at a private law firm in Seattle and served as a police officer in Missouri.
In addition to her law practice, Ms. Tran has served as a speaker for the Washington State Bar Association and as past president of the Vietnamese-American Bar Association of Washington. She also served on the Washington State Association for Justice Diversity Committee.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2014, Washington
Professional Webpage: http://www.lindadtran.com
- State and Federal Courts in Washington
- Past President of the Vietnamese American Bar Association of Washington (VABAW) Current Board Member of VABAW, 2017
- Washington State Association for Justice - Diversity Committee, 2018
- University of Missouri Kansas City, magna cum laude
- Police Academy, 2010
- Best Assistant Prosecutor, City of Buckner, 2014
- Leadership Presenter at the 2017 Northwest Vietnamese Student Association Convention - "Be the Movement"., 2017
- Speaker of what we do and how we help our clients, Vietnamese Lawyer serving our community, 2020
- Managing Broker, 2020
- Class A - Peace Officer Certification, 2010
- Speaker to WSBA on the issue of Ethical Issues Involving the Representation of Immigrants, Speaker, Ethical Issues Involving the Representation of Immigrants, Washington State Bar Association, 2020
- Ethics speaker, Speaker, Dealing with Pesky Ethical Issues in the Personal Injury Case, Washington State Bar Association, 2019
- AV Preeminent Rated - Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence, Martindale-Hubbell, 2021
- Top Forty Under Forty, The National Trial Lawyers Association, 2021
Office location for Linda D. Tran
135 Park Ave N
Renton, WA 98057
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023