Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Renton, WA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2016, 2018 - 2020
- Free Consultation
Attorney Niomi Drake is the founder and owner of Drake Injury Law in Renton, Washington. A top-rated trial attorney with more than 10 years of legal experience, Ms. Drake provides exceptional advocacy and support to clients across the state who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, including any of the following and more:
· Medical malpractice
· Maritime accidents
· Premises liability
· Auto and truck accidents
The daughter of Ethiopian immigrants, Ms. Drake learned the values of freedom and justice from an early age, and she is a member of the Public Justice Foundation, the American Association for Justice and OneAmerica, where she has served as chair of its Amicus Committee as well as on the organization's board.
In addition, she is also highly involved with the Washington State Association for Justice, where she serves on the board and has served on a number of committees, including 2nd vice president of the organization's membership committee. Her passion for justice extends to her plaintiff injury clients, whom she works hard to protect in the face of serious legal challenges in order to help them obtain the maximum amount of compensation they deserve for their injuries and losses.
A 2005 graduate of Washington State University, Ms. Drake obtained her Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law in 2009. She is admitted to practice in Illinois and Washington as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington.
Outside her legal practice, she has also served as board secretary for the International Leadership Academy of Ethiopia, and she actively volunteers her time and services with the Ethiopian Community Center in Seattle.
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2016, 2018 - 2020
About Niomi Drake
First Admitted: 2010, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://drakeinjurylaw.com/about/
- Selected as a “Rising Star” by both Washington Super Lawyers and Illinois Super Lawyers between 2015-2020
- Washington State University, B.A Political Science, 2001 – 2005
Pro bono/Community Service
- Public Justice Foundation, 2015 – Present
- One America-Board of Directors International Leadership Academy of Ethiopia - Board of Directors, 2014-Present
- International Leadership Academy of Ethiopia, Board Secretary, 2011-2015
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2011 – Present
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- State of Illinois
- State of Washington
- Washington State Association of Justice, Board Member, Diversity Committee, 2012-2015, PAC Board, 2014-2015, Board Of Governors, 2019-2020, 2nd Vice President of Membership, 2019-2020
- Automobile Cases
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
Last Updated: 5/15/2022