Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Seattle, WA
Attorney Alex Caggiano is a partner with the Weinstein Caggiano PLLC law firm in Seattle, Washington. A top-rated trial attorney, Ms. Caggiano focuses her practice exclusively on complex personal injury law, specializing in cases involving mesothelioma and asbestos-related disease. She has also worked on serious injury cases involving Uber and Lyft negligence.
A long-time resident of the Pacific Northwest, Ms. Caggiano has a genuine concern for the members of her community who have been grievously wronged. For her, the cases she takes revolve around the families for whom she is fighting. Getting to know her clients and their families while pursuing their cases is the most meaningful part of her career. Over the last several years, she has earned a reputation for her compassionate and caring demeanor with her clients and her aggressive approach at pursuing the best possible outcomes for those she serves.
A 2010 graduate of the University of Washington, Ms. Caggiano attended Seattle University School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor magna cum laude in 2014. She holds her license to practice before all Washington state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern & Western Districts of Washington, and she has handled cases in Idaho as well as California.
While in law school, Ms. Caggiano served as Notes & Comments Executive Editor for the Seattle University Law Review, and she received the CALI Excellence for the Future award in employment discrimination law, insurance law and elder law, as well as the Pro Bono Pledge Award. She also served as Co-President of the Jewish Law Students Association and as Vice Justice of Phi Alpha Delta as well as a teaching assistant, where she helped assist first year students in their classes on criminal law and property.
About Alexandra Caggiano
First Admitted: 2014, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.weinsteincaggiano.com/About-Us/Alexandra-Caggian...
- Jewish Law Students Association, Co-President
- Phi Alpha Delta, Vice Justice
- Administrative Law Section Young Lawyers Liaison , 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- Administrative Law CLE Committee co-chair, 2017
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, Major: Law, Societies and Justice, B.A.
- I wrote an article for law review about the injustice and impact on transgender individuals seeking to immigrate into the United States, and the violence and marginalization that those individuals face both when they are allowed to immigrate or are forced to return to their home countries. , Author, Transgender Inopportunity and Inequality: Evaluating the Crossroads Between Immigration and Transgender Individuals, Seattle University School of Law - Law Review, 2014
- , National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, https://thenationaltriallawyers.org/ntl-groups/top-40-under-40/, 2020
- Pro Bono Pledge Awardee–Seattle University School of Law
- Ms. Caggiano's client Ray Budd was awarded a $13.4 million verdict for his mesothelioma claim against defendant Kaiser Gypsum. Mr. Budd worked with Kaiser Gypsum's joint compound product starting from the age of 10, when his dad first started teaching him his drywall and carpentry trade. Ms. Caggiano co-first chaired this four-week long trial and is immensely proud of the work she put in to help achieve this fantastic result for Mr. Budd. , 2020
Last Updated: 9/21/2022