Top rated Class Action & Mass Torts attorney in Seattle, WashingtonWeinstein Caggiano PLLC
From the Seattle, Washington, office of Weinstein Caggiano PLLC, Brian Weinstein advocates for clients with personal injury cases involving asbestos and mesothelioma. He has been committed to working with clients in these matters since he started practicing law in 1981. Today, as founder of the firm, he holds an impressive record of securing favorable verdicts and settlements for those he represents.
From the time Mr. Weinstein earned a Juris Doctor from The University of Texas School of Law in 1981, he knew he wanted to represent victims of negligence. For more than 30 years, he has stood alongside people who have suffered or lost loved ones due to asbestos-related diseases. Mr. Weinstein understands the serious nature of these illnesses and the toll they take on someone's health, finances and overall well-being.
For four years during his career, Mr. Weinstein served as a Washington state senator. During that time, he was able to continue to fight for those harmed by asbestos exposure, including families whose loved ones have suffered exposure-related illnesses or death. He sponsored the Insurance Fair Conduct Act, targeting and punishing providers that deny coverage on an unreasonable basis.
From state courts to federal courts, settlement negotiations to fiercely litigated trials, Mr. Weinstein has remained a steadfast source of support and counsel for clients. He has worked with people from paper mills, power plants, shipyards and refineries. His notable career has earned Mr. Weinstein the highest rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
When he is not at his practice, Mr. Weinstein is active with organizations including the Washington State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the King County Bar Association and the Washington State Association for Justice.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
Practice areasClass Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Asbestos, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- 80% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1981, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.weinsteincaggiano.com/attorney/brian-weinstein/
- Tacoma-Pierce County, Washington Bar Association, Member
- King County Washington Bar Association, Seattle, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Washington State Association for Justice, Member
- Recognized as one of the nation’s leading asbestos trial attorneys
- Honored with the chairmanship of the Consumer Protection and Housing Committee
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer by Washington Law & Politics Magazine
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
- One of the nation's leading asbestos trial attorneys, Washington Law and Politics
- Public Stadium Authority – Appointed by Washington State Governor Gregoire, 2009
- Pike Place Market Foundation, Seattle, Washington, Former Director of Board
- Insurance Fair Conduct Act, Prime Sponsor
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, with Honors, 1976
Office location for Brian Weinstein
600 University Street
Seattle, WA 98101
- Super Lawyers: 2000, 2013 - 2024