Chandler H. Udo
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Seattle, WA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2014 - 2021
Attorney Chandler H. Udo is a partner at Bergman Draper Oslund Udo, PLLC, in Seattle, Washington. Mr. Udo handles products liability and negligence cases involving asbestos-related diseases including mesothelioma and lung cancer. He also has successfully litigated maritime injury cases that can frequently involved the Jones ActHe serves clients throughout the Pacific Northwest, in states including Washington and Oregon.
Mr. Udo and the team of professionals at Bergman Draper Oslund Udo, PLLC, provide personalized representation and will meet with clients anywhere throughout the Pacific Northwest. They work diligently to hold companies accountable and will continue to pursue justice for the client’s family, even if the client has passed.
In addition to his practice, Mr. Udo belongs to several professional legal organizations including the Washington State Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Udo has obtained million and multimillion dollar settlements and verdicts for his clients in both state and federal court. He is licensed to practice in both Washington and Oregon and provides free initial case evaluations.
Mr. Udo holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Western Washington University and graduated magna cum laude. He went on to graduate cum laude from Boston College Law School. During law school he served as note editor of the international and comparative law review. Before joining Bergman Draper Oslund Udo, PLLC, he gained legal experience as a law clerk in Snohomish County Superior Court.
About Chandler H. Udo
First Admitted: 2008, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.bergmanlegal.com/our-firm/attorneys/chandler-h-u...
- Boston College Law School, J.D. cum laude
- Western Washington University, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, Major: Political ScienceMinor: Philosophy
- Boston College Law School, Editor, International and Comparative Law Review
- Washington Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- Kitsap County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Author, NGOs and African Governments: Seeking an Effective International Legal Framework in a New Era of Health and Development Aid, 31 B.C. Int’l & Comp. L. Rev. 371 (2008).
- Author, Japanese Rice Protectionism: A Challenge for the Development of International Trade Laws, 31 B.C. Int’l Comp. L. Rev. 169 (2008).
- Asbestos / Mesothelioma
Last Updated: 1/26/2022