Top rated Securities & Corporate Finance attorney in Seattle, WashingtonWilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati PC
Practice Areas: Securities & Corporate Finance, Business & Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions
Licensed in Washington since: 1995
Education: Harvard Law School
Languages Spoken: English, French
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati PC701 Fifth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
Craig Sherman is an attorney who represents clients in the Seattle, Washington area. Craig Sherman is recognized by peers and was selected to Super Lawyers for 2002 - 2023. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
Craig Sherman chose to pursue a career in law after completing undergraduate studies. He attended Harvard Law School and graduated in 1989. Craig Sherman passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 1989.
He represents clients with Securities & Corporate Finance issues in Washington.
Being selected to Super Lawyers is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, Craig Sherman has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
Top ListsTop 100: Washington Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2010, 2012 - 2013, 2015 - 2019
- Top 100: 2019 Washington Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2018 Washington Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017 Washington Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2016 Washington Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 Washington Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2013 Washington Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2012 Washington Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2010 Washington Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2009 Washington Super Lawyers