Top rated Intellectual Property Litigation attorney in Seattle, WashingtonCorr Cronin LLP
Practice Areas: Intellectual Property Litigation, Civil Litigation
Licensed in Washington since: 2011
Eric Lindberg is an associate at Corr Cronin. Eric’s practice includes all aspects of civil and intellectual property litigation, including experience in patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret matters. Eric is licensed to practice before the United States Patent & Trademark Office. Eric volunteers with the King County Bar Association Judicial Evaluation Committee, and he has been appointed to serve on the WSBA Court Rules & Procedures Committee for the next two years.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Lindberg worked at other Seattle law firms specializing in intellectual property law and intellectual property litigation. Mr. Lindberg clerked for the Honorable Betty Binns Fletcher on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and for the Honorable Ann Schindler on the Washington State Court of Appeals. Mr. Lindberg received his J.D. from the UCLA School of Law, where he served as Chief Articles Editor for the UCLA Law Review. Before law school, Mr. Lindberg worked as a chemical engineer and consultant. He earned a Bachelor of Science in chemical engineering from the University of Pennsylvania.
First Admitted: 2011, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.corrcronin.com/profiles/eric-lindberg/
- Law Review Comment, Multijurisdictionality and Federalism: Assessing San Remo Hotel's Effect on Regulatory Takings, 57 UCLA L. Rev. 1819, 2010
- Distinguished performance in law school, Judge Barry Russell Federal Bar Association Award for Excellence in the Field of Federal Practice, Federal Bar Association (L.A. Chapter), 2010
- Graduated in the top 10% of students by GPA., Order of the Coif, UCLA School of Law, 2010
- Awarded to the ten students with the highest GPAs after the first year., Michael T. Masin Scholar, UCLA Law School, 2008
- Washington State Bar Association Rules & Procedure Committee, 2020
- King County Bar Association Judicial Evaluation Comittee, 2020
- Super Lawyers: 2024
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2021