Glenn S. Draper
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Seattle, WA
- Free Consultation
Glenn S. Draper is of Counsel at Bergman Draper Oslund Udo, PLLC, with offices in Seattle, Washington, and Portland, Oregon. Like the other members of his firm, he focuses his practice exclusively on the representation of individuals and their family members who have been the victims of mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. Mr. Draper's client base comes not only from Washington and Oregon, but also Alaska, Idaho, Montana and Utah. He has been able to obtain multimillion-dollar settlements and jury awards on behalf of his clients, and his fellow professionals have taken note of his successes, as evidenced by his receipt of a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo and perennial election as a Washington Super Lawyer.
Mr. Draper has lectured extensively and published on topics related to asbestos before such groups as the Washington State Bar Association, the Environmental Information Association and the Superior Court Boot Camp. Admitted to practice before all Washington and Oregon state courts, he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Washington, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Draper received a Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude from the University of Washington in 1989, and he was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa Society upon graduation. Remaining in Seattle, he then attended the University of Washington School of Law, where he served on the Washington Law Review and on the school's Moot Court Honor Board before being awarded his Juris Doctor with high honors in 1994. Prior to that, he spent several years on active duty with the U.S. Army. Mr. Draper's professional memberships include the Washington State Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
About Glenn S. Draper
First Admitted: 1994, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.bergmanlegal.com/our-firm/attorneys/glenn-s-drap...
Pro bono/Community Service
- U.S. Army Support Command Hawaii, 1986-1988
- Innocence Project Northwest
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates
- Oregon State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- American and Washington State Associations for Justice
- Kitsap County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Washington, School of Law, Washington Law Review
- Author, Enforcing Lawyers Covenants Not to Compete, Washington Law Review, 1994
- Author/Speaker, Dose Reconstruction Evidence – Is it Admissible? Washington State Bar Association, Presented at Current Issues in Toxic Torts and Product Liability, October 18, 2007
- Speaker, Representing Mesothelioma Victims, Environmental Information Association, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2007
- Author/Speaker, Ethics for Plaintiff’s Lawyers, NBI Seminar, Seattle, WA, December 17, 2010
- Author/Speaker, Motions Practice, Superior Court Boot Camp, Seattle, WA, March 11, 2011
- Speaker, Medicare Reimbursement Issues—Demystifying Medicare, Plaintiffs Asbestos Litigation Seminar, Las Vegas, Nevada, May 13, 2011
- Soldier of the Year, U.S. Army Support Command Hawaii, 1987
- University of Washington, School of Law, Moot Court Honor Board
- Pro Bono Award, National Law Journal, 2000
- Washington Law & Politics, Super Lawyer, 13 Years
- Quiet Hero Award, King County Bar Association, 2001
- University of Washington, B.A., Finance, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1989
- Washington Law Review
- University of Washington, School of Law, J.D.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022