Jeff S. Hamilton
Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Seattle, WA
Owner of The Law Office of Jeff Hamilton PLLC, Jeff S. Hamilton represents clients in Seattle, Washington, and the surrounding areas, including Tacoma. With a focus on western Washington, he handles legal matters of business law, including employment agreements, contracts and formations. Since leaving law school, he has gained extensive experience in business law and creates a confidential, safe, relaxing space where he can learn more about his clients’ perspective and determine what is the best step forward for them.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts in psychology, Mr. Hamilton moved on to Seattle University Albers School of Business and Economics, where he graduated with a Master of Business Administration while earning his law degree. At Seattle University School of Law, he earned his Juris Doctor and graduated in 2018. After passing the bar exam, he was admitted to practice law in the state of Washington and went on to open the firm on his own.
Mr. Hamilton has traveled extensively throughout Europe and uses this international experience to help clients in all situations and businesses of all sizes. While he serves his clients through every stage of owning a business, his interest is strong in succession planning and early formation.
An active, engaged member of his community, Mr. Hamilton works with several organizations in the area to give back. The volunteer co-director of the Reach Enumclaw Legal Clinic, he is also a member of the Law Bono Section and the Law Bono Education Committee of the Washington State Bar Association.
- 10%Construction Litigation: Business
- 10%Construction Litigation: Consumer
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employee
Business Formation and Planning, Contracts, Business Organizations, Employment Law - Employee
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Jeff S. Hamilton
First Admitted: 2018, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.jeffhamiltonlaw.com/attorney/hamilton-jeff-s/
- Chair for the Low Bono section of the Washington State bar
Pro bono/Community Service
- Eastside Legal Assistant Program
- Volunteers as the co-director, Reach Enumclaw clinic
- WSBA Low Bono Education Committee, Low Bono Section, Member
- WSBA Low Bono Education Committee, Volunteer
- Reach Enumclaw Clinic, Co-director
- Alber’s School of Business, M.B.A., Master of Business Administration
Last Updated: 3/24/2022