Jeffrey L. Kradel
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Seattle, WA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2001 - 2002
- Free Consultation
Jeffrey L. Kradel is the founder of Kradel Defense PLLC, a criminal defense practice in Seattle, Washington, that is devoted to providing high-level representation to individuals at investigation and trial levels for both state and federal charges.
Rated as an AV-Preeminent* attorney, Mr. Kradel has more than 20 years of criminal law experience. Focusing exclusively on criminal defense, he has achieved successful results in numerous cases, including ones involving charges of assault, marijuana manufacturing, child molestation, burglary and DUI.
Mr. Kradel earned his J.D. from the Northeastern University School of Law in Boston in 1995. He is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington as well as in Alaska and in Washington state. Mr. Kradel is also a member of the Federal Bar Association for the Western District of Washington.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 100%Criminal Defense
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Prosecution, Sex Offenses, Theft, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Super Lawyers: 2003, 2005 - 2008, 2010 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2001 - 2002
About Jeffrey L. Kradel
First Admitted: 1996, Alaska
Professional Webpage: https://www.kradeldefense.com/attorney/jeffrey-l-kradel/
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rating
- Northeastern University School of Law, 1995
- Centenary College of Louisiana, Shreveport, LA, B.A. in Political Science, 1991
- United States District Court, 2000
- United States Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit, 2016
- Alaska State Bar, 1996
- United States Court of Appeals for Second Circuit, 2015
- Washington State Bar, 1997
- Washington Association Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 2005
- "Fourth Amendment Update: A Guide to New Case Law and Suppression Motions from Discovery to the Hearing", WACDL Fine Tuning the Defense CLE, 2001
- "Recent Trends Involving The Law of Arrest, Search and Seizure", Lorman Business Center, 2004
- WSBA: Nuts and Bolts of Criminal Law, "Misdemeanor Defense", 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001
- @erecasner @retro_70s And Billy Paultz
- @ErinMayovsky @frankmSounders @arlowhite That hat needs to be back in rotation!
- @seattlehog He drove and finished.
- Thank goodness we have resolution to this question, which was being asked by…………nobody. https://t.co/YMimYQxQJZ
- @mkstnr @AriLiljenwall Keller was always gonna make that mistake there.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022