John D. Webber
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Seattle, WA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2007 - 2008
- Free Consultation
John D. Webber is a managing shareholder of GLP Attorneys based in the firm’s Seattle office.
John began his practice of personal injury law in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 1995. In 2000, he moved to Seattle, and joined the personal injury team at GLP Attorneys. John is an Eagle member of the Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ), and has served the organization in various leadership roles, including as 2020-2021 Vice President Public Affairs, 2019-2020 Board of Governors At-Large member, and as the 2018 Co-Chair for the WSAJ Annual Convention. He also serves as a board member for the Foundation for Washington State Courts. He earned the honor of being named a 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 SuperLawyer, and a 2007 and 2008 Washington Rising Star by Washington Law & Politics. He has earned a 10.0 rating on Avvo.com. John focuses his law practice on significant personal injury cases from truck or car collisions, wrongful death, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, construction accidents, logging accidents, traumatic brain injuries and premise liability cases. John is a frequent speaker to the healthcare community in Western Washington regarding personal injury law in Washington State. He is a Co-Chair for the GLP Attorneys Diversity Committee, and a member of the firm’s Human Resources/Operations Committee, Finance Committee, and Marketing Committee. John was also recently elected to Vice President of Public Affairs for the Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ) for 2020-2021.
John is a regular speaker to healthcare providers throughout Washington State on topics related to working with personal injury patients, insurance carriers, and their attorneys. He has authored articles that include Working for the Common Good, Washington State Chiropractic Association Plexus, Oct/Nov 2013; and Balancing Your Practice: Personal Injury Patients & Getting Paid In Full, Washington State Chiropractic Association Plexus, 2012
John's personal injury practice focuses on significant automobile collision, construction accident, logging accident, motorcycle accident, wrongful death and brain injury cases throughout Washington State and the Pacific Northwest.
About John D. Webber
First Admitted: 1995, New Mexico
Professional Webpage: http://www.glpattorneys.com/attorneys/john-d-webber/
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ) Vice President Public Affairs, 2020-2021
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ) Board of Governors At-Large Member, 2019-2020
- Benton Franklin Counties Bar Association, 2017
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ, formerly WSTLA), Eagle Member, 2006-Present
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association (WSTLA), 2000-2006
- American Association for Justice, 2017
- United States District Court, District of New Mexico, 1995
- State Bar of New Mexico (now inactive), 1995
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 1995
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, 2000
- Washington State Bar Association, 2000
- $7 million policy limit settlement against a Housing Authority for a playground accident that left a young girl permanently brain damaged. John served as co-lead counsel on this case with Cydney Campbell Webster and Scott Lundberg.
- $3 million for two construction workers crushed by a two story wall that was lifted without proper safety techniques or equipment.
- $2 million policy limits for a man crushed and severely injured by an improperly felled tree at a logging site.
- $1.1 million for a construction worker struck by a concrete pump hose, sustaining a permanent head injury.
- $575,000 for an airline mechanic injured on the job when a driver ran a red light, striking her work vehicle, leading to a cervical fusion.
- $500,000 for a young man struck by a car in a bar parking lot where bar security failed to break up a disturbance, sustaining a brachial plexus injury.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyer, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Association, 2013
- Harry S. Truman Scholar, Harry S. Truman Foundation, 1990
- Highest Rating with Avvo - 10.0, Avvo Rated, Avvo.com
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico, J.D, 1995
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, B.A., Political Science, with distinction, 1992
- Working for the Common Good, Washington State Chiropractic Association Plexus, Oct/Nov 2013, Author, Working for the Common Good, Washington State Chiropractic Association Plexus, 2013
- Balancing Your Practice: Personal Injury Patients & Getting Paid In Full, Washington State Chiropractic Association Plexus, 2012, Author, Balancing Your Practice: Personal Injury Patients & Getting Paid In Full, Washington State Chiropractic Association Plexus, 2012
- American Association For Justice
- Washington State Association For Justice Eagle Member
Last Updated: 5/15/2022