Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in Seattle, WA
Julianne Kocer, P.S. is a Seattle-based attorney who assists clients with estate planning, life-care planning, wills, Medicaid, trusts, pet trusts, probate, guardianships and other elder law services. She is dedicated to the needs of her elderly clients and is an often requested speaker on the topic of estate planning and long-term care solutions.
Ms. Kocer is passionate about her community and an active member of several legal organizations, including the Washington State Bar Association, the Life Care Planning Law Firms Association and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Washington chapter. She has spoken to the state Senate and written papers promoting positive legislation on the care of the aging population and the disabled, as well as published numerous articles on Medicaid and senior issues. In addition to her practice, she is a professor and a speaker for the University of Washington Extension Program.
She has also received many awards that recognize her compassion toward her clients and dedication in her field. In 2004, Kocer was named NAELA Member of the Year by her colleagues.
About Julianne Kocer
First Admitted: 1999, Washington
- Professor and Guest Speaker, University of Washington Extension Program
- "Medicaid Planning for Our Seniors," Educational Manual of Credit Professionals International, 2002
- Frequent Speaker, Estate planning and long term care topics for continuing legal education credit seminars and for community social organizations.
- Past Member, Elder Law Section, Executive Committee, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Past President & Legislative Chair, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member, Life Care Planning Law Firm Association
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- NAELA Member of the Year by her fellow colleagues, 2004
Last Updated: 10/19/2019