Kaitlin M. Roach
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Seattle, WA
- Free Consultation
Kaitlin is an Associate Attorney in our Seattle office. Kaitlin began her career at GLP Attorneys in January 2013 as a legal intern in our Spokane office while she was attending Gonzaga University School of Law. She then worked as an Associate Attorney in our Spokane and Tri Cities offices from 2014 through 2017. She transferred to our Seattle office in 2018 to be closer to her family since she grew up in Redmond, Washington. Since she began working for GLP Attorneys as an Associate Attorney, Kaitlin has strived to serve her clients and contribute her knowledge and her enthusiasm to the our team. She has a passion to serve clients who have been injured and will fight for their rights to be treated fairly by insurance companies and other powerful entities. She has handled motor vehicle collision cases, trucking cases, Traumatic Brian Injury (TBI) cases, motorcycle cases, premises cases, and many other types of personal injury claims.
Kaitlin has already distinguished herself by obtaining many successful results for her clients, for cases both large and small. She has had success arguing motions in Spokane and King County Superior Court. She has also obtained many Arbitration awards in Spokane County as well as King County.
She has been awarded the 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Rising Star Super Lawyers Award, which is awarded to the top 2.5% of attorneys in the state.
When she’s not working, Kaitlin enjoys baking, traveling, antiquing, spending time with friends and family, supporting the Seattle Mariners and all the professional sports teams in Seattle (Go Huskies!), and she has a passion for movies and cinema.
About Kaitlin M. Roach
First Admitted: 2014, Washington
Professional Webpage: http://www.glpattorneys.com/attorneys/kaitlin-m-roach/
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ), Eagle Member
- United States District Court for the Eastern Distriuct of Washington, Admitted to Practice, 2016
- Washington State Bar Association, Admitted to Practice, 2014
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ), Eagle Member, 2014
- Awarded the 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Rising Star Super Lawyers Award, which is awarded to the top 2.5% of attorneys in the state., Rising Star, SuperLawyers
- $500,000 settlement for a pedestrian who sustained a broken pelvis, broken tibia, and broken fibula after being struck by a car while crossing the street
- $325,000 settlement for a gentleman who sustained tearing in his shoulder requiring surgery after being forcefully rear-ended at highway speed
- $220,000 settlement for a woman who underwent shoulder surgery and sustained other injuries after a significant rear-ended collision
- $200,000 settlement co-counseling with another GLP attorney to represent the estate of a woman who passed away after enduring abuse and neglect in a nursing home
- $100,000 settlement for a woman who was rear-ended and sustained a back injury that required surgery
- $96,000 settlement for a driver who was forcibly t-boned and sustained a fractured sternum as well as other injuries to his neck, back, and hips
- $87,870 settlement for a woman who slipped and fell in a vehicle service station, sustaining shoulder tears that required surgery, as well as injuries to her arm, neck, and back.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D.,, 2014
- University of Washington, B.A. in Political Science and Law, Societies and Justice, 2010
Last Updated: 5/15/2022